You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 12:40am

Tera Club

I bought Tera Club yesterday and it took 2x payment of 30 days from my account but i have only 45 days of tera club( old 15 and new 30), it didnt added another 30 days anyway i didnt want that another 30 days, i bought only 1x 30 days and it took cash from my card for 2 months wtf, also i lost my atlas which i recieved from last tera club( still have 15 days of this tera club) it just dissapeared and dont have it... i wrote to support but 2 days and 0 answer so i have to write it here... Support in this game is terrible, i pay for something and i dont have it. Fix it, i mean give back me my atlas, give back cash for 30 days of tera club which i didnt want to get from my credit card... Thanks

Vayus

(Evil) Monster :3

Class: Lancer

Server: Hasmina

Friday, September 6th 2013, 4:51am

For game related issues: http://support.tera-europe.com/
For payment related issues: https://billing.gameforge.com/

Support answers can take some time at the moment - sorry for that.

NO GAME SUPPORT VIA PM // KEIN GAME-SUPPORT PER PN

ENGLISH: Forum Rules and Guidelines | Chat
GERMAN: Foren-Regeln und -Richtlinien | Chat

Board-Moderatoren gesucht!

Friday, September 6th 2013, 6:08pm

yea still w8ing for answer on support center >.> and loosing may tc days

Monday, September 9th 2013, 9:36am

I will add another problem here coz its also about tera club:

My Atlas from Tera Club membership just dissapear and i have 14 days of Tera club left, can u check it and solve? Also i bought new tera club for 30 days and i didnt recieve my items for this tera club. Sent ticket to support and w8ing for answer. I sent it at 2013-09-04 and loosing tc days.

Vayus

(Evil) Monster :3

Class: Lancer

Server: Hasmina

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 3:25am

I'm really sorry but just our support can help you in such cases. I cannot promise if you get any refund, but you can ask our support for that.

NO GAME SUPPORT VIA PM // KEIN GAME-SUPPORT PER PN

ENGLISH: Forum Rules and Guidelines | Chat
GERMAN: Foren-Regeln und -Richtlinien | Chat

Board-Moderatoren gesucht!