You are not logged in.

Thursday, September 5th 2013, 12:40am

Tera Club

I bought Tera Club yesterday and it took 2x payment of 30 days from my account but i have only 45 days of tera club( old 15 and new 30), it didnt added another 30 days anyway i didnt want that another 30 days, i bought only 1x 30 days and it took cash from my card for 2 months wtf, also i lost my atlas which i recieved from last tera club( still have 15 days of this tera club) it just dissapeared and dont have it... i wrote to support but 2 days and 0 answer so i have to write it here... Support in this game is terrible, i pay for something and i dont have it. Fix it, i mean give back me my atlas, give back cash for 30 days of tera club which i didnt want to get from my credit card... Thanks

Vayus

(Evil) Monster :3

Class: Lancer

Server: Hasmina

Friday, September 6th 2013, 4:51am

For game related issues: http://support.tera-europe.com/
For payment related issues: https://billing.gameforge.com/

Support answers can take some time at the moment - sorry for that.

NO GAME SUPPORT VIA PM // KEIN GAME-SUPPORT PER PN

ENGLISH: Forum Rules and Guidelines | Chat
GERMAN: Foren-Regeln und -Richtlinien | Chat

Board-Moderatoren gesucht!

Friday, September 6th 2013, 6:08pm

yea still w8ing for answer on support center >.> and loosing may tc days

Monday, September 9th 2013, 9:36am

I will add another problem here coz its also about tera club:

My Atlas from Tera Club membership just dissapear and i have 14 days of Tera club left, can u check it and solve? Also i bought new tera club for 30 days and i didnt recieve my items for this tera club. Sent ticket to support and w8ing for answer. I sent it at 2013-09-04 and loosing tc days.

Vayus

(Evil) Monster :3

Class: Lancer

Server: Hasmina

Tuesday, September 10th 2013, 3:25am

I'm really sorry but just our support can help you in such cases. I cannot promise if you get any refund, but you can ask our support for that.

NO GAME SUPPORT VIA PM // KEIN GAME-SUPPORT PER PN

ENGLISH: Forum Rules and Guidelines | Chat
GERMAN: Foren-Regeln und -Richtlinien | Chat

Board-Moderatoren gesucht!