You are not logged in.

RussianGirl

Beginner

• "RussianGirl" started this thread

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 8:33pm

hmm i should've tried all those before reinstalling.. it's still applying some patches :/
~There shall be light in the darkest moment~
Lancer Hêrrô/Serk Jigotenshi/Archer Jigo/Slayer Simps/Warrior Sampsonite
Fraya

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 10:03pm

my pach is at 0% dont work why!!!! :(

Tokodude

Beginner

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 10:44pm

Fix For Applying Patch Stuck After Patch

Oke i got it fixed now for my error but not for the 0% stuck but see my picture to see if you have the same error.
The forum admin locked my topic so i have to post it here ;/

FIX FOR APPLYING PATCH STUCK AFTER PATCH

What did i do:

First i went to my folder TERA -->properties-->Uncheck the Read Only-->folder is ready for archiving & allow filles in this folder....

Check these 2 that it's on see picture! PICTURE: OKE

then run he TERA setup (new game setup and select your game folder so it can overwrite it)
if you have an error like me just ignore it see the picture. (PICTURE ERROR)
Start TERA and and then the red bar starts to be black again (normal state and now it's going to apply the patch wait for it 5 minutes or longer)

Enjoy the game finally

Warning this worked only for if you have patched it on 100% and you're stuck on applying patch!
(Picture AAA is my error if you have the same this can work)

(tested on 2 TERA launchers with same problem like me and are now all clean and working.)

I hope this will work for others!
Tokodude has attached the following images:
  • aaaa.png
  • error.png
  • oke.png
G75VW| Intel Core I7-3610QM|12GB RAM|GTX670M 3 GB|FULL HD|256GB SSD| 1TB HDD

--->Tokodude<----

REPUBLIC OF GAMERS ASUS VIP

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 11:25pm

where i can take tera setup?

Tokodude

Beginner

Thursday, August 22nd 2013, 11:32pm

CLICK ON THIS TEXT BELOW:

DOWNLOAD TERA SETUP
G75VW| Intel Core I7-3610QM|12GB RAM|GTX670M 3 GB|FULL HD|256GB SSD| 1TB HDD

--->Tokodude<----

REPUBLIC OF GAMERS ASUS VIP

omgitsapril

Beginner

Monday, August 26th 2013, 8:23am

@^ not working still stuck like 3 days now

Monday, August 26th 2013, 11:20am

@^ not working still stuck like 3 days now

i had this issue with the 2 latest patches. In both cases i let TerA download the patch and then w8 at the stuck point
of "Applying patch 0%" like 10 mins. Then rr the updater and let it apply the patch. When i first encountered this issue i had to rr the updater like 3-4 times and w8ing approx. 10 mins in between. In the latest patch update i only did this once.
I know this isnt anywhere close to a fix but thats my two cents.
Im not afraid a pack of sheeps led by a wolf,
im afraid a pack of wolves led by a sheep.

Dubstep for ever!

omgitsapril

Beginner

Monday, August 26th 2013, 12:54pm

@MoonWa1ker, Do you mean i just have to wait? I waited like for an hour but still applying patch still stuck at 0%.

Monday, August 26th 2013, 5:06pm

@MoonWa1ker, Do you mean i just have to wait? I waited like for an hour but still applying patch still stuck at 0%.

yeah i waited like 10 mins at 0% then rr the updater and w8 another 10 to see if it will unstuck. If not just repeat. That is what it worked for me
Im not afraid a pack of sheeps led by a wolf,
im afraid a pack of wolves led by a sheep.

Dubstep for ever!

Hr1s7i

Professional

Server: Fraya

Monday, August 26th 2013, 6:24pm

just go to your tera online desktop icon, right click /properties. On the Target field add " /window" without the "". Apply and start the launcer again. When the little console windows stops doing whatever it's doing, check it out to see what kind of problem it encounters. The most common issue is caused from you deleting/renaming or making files read only.

Look for something like "Unable to etc etc".
Don't argue with the walls...

omgitsapril

Beginner

Tuesday, August 27th 2013, 5:25am

Can somebody upload this for me. I got this missing file. TERA\Client\S1GAME/CookedPC/Art_Data/Packages/BG/HWC/HWC_A_Ocean.gpk

Puhlease? Thanks!

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 10:09am

Bb Tera

I just created a accoint here on foroum so i can say this..... TERA is the worst game i tried to install!!! I am trying for 1 week non stop and guess what?! I STILL CANT PATCH THE GAME!!! It took me soooo long for nothing.... well.... this is it for me... i quit TERA after all the time and money i had spend to it.... i wish some time in future to repair the launcer but i mon have big hoppes for that affter all the dont ever have techical staff in their compnay or if they is any its just appes trying to sold how the pc works..... BB

Vayus

(Evil) Monster :3

Class: Lancer

Server: Hasmina

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 4:09am

Can somebody upload this for me. I got this missing file. TERA\Client\S1GAME/CookedPC/Art_Data/Packages/BG/HWC/HWC_A_Ocean.gpk

Puhlease? Thanks!

There you go: www.vayus.de/HWC_A_Ocean.gpk

NO GAME SUPPORT VIA PM // KEIN GAME-SUPPORT PER PN

ENGLISH: Forum Rules and Guidelines | Chat
GERMAN: Foren-Regeln und -Richtlinien | Chat

Board-Moderatoren gesucht!

dreadlax

Beginner

Thursday, September 19th 2013, 10:21am

i'm stuck on applying patch or retrieving manifest each time there is a patch since tera Rising. by replacing pgc_v2.version it used to work, it reapplied all patches, but since last patch none off the solution i find on tera europe forums or others work. I leave the launcher open for half the day and nothing happens. I havent changed any file in my tera folders. i don't want to install the game each time there is a patch even a small one.
I had this problem on both of my computers since tera rising, but on my other things got solved by reinstalling the whole game, not on this one....

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 3:08am

So, I finally got the solution.
After trying countless struff, from renaming the vid back to their original extension to repairing the client, I went to the TERA folder and saw a folder by the name of "pgc_v2_30to35".

I opened it up and came to the conclusion it was the patch in it's raw format so basically all you have to do is to unzip the smaller file, notice that you will get an error, just move on, it will start extracting.

The rest is pretty self explanatory, just drag those files into your tera folder and overwrite the existing ones.

Working just fine here.

Cheers.

Thank You very much. Worked awesome. You deserve for a candy :crazy:

Terra

Intermediate

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 2:17pm

When applying patch gets stuck at the start, it's usually due to a file check error - you may have removed/altered a file which it needs to check (eg. splash image).

You can test whether this is the case by running the launcher with the debug console:
#1 Go to your Tera directory.
#2 Press Shift + Right-Click and click 'Open command window here' on the context menu.
#3 Type: tera-launcher.exe /window
The launcher will then start with a command prompt, it will provide more information on what is causing the problem when applying patch gets stuck.
★Primula☆StreamPrimula☆Youtube★
Primula - Lv60 Lancer - Velik EU
Melancholy- Lv48 Slayer - Velik EU
Adelia - Lv60 Lancer - Elyon KR
Primula - Lv60 Slayer - Elyon KR

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 4:33pm

in my experience applying patch 0% is happenign each time a new patch is coming to me. apperenty its a bug. the launcher is applying the patch even though you dont see any % progression. for some it takes 10 min to apply patch and it will jump from 0% to 100% or near 100 % right before it finishes. For me the applying patch takes about 1h. try to be patient and wait while applying patch.

I rename the game intro movies because its annoying to click on esc 5 times every time I log in. so I rename the files to "original name -trash". that way i can easily find them again. when retrieving manifest after applying an update you need the original intro movies to have correct name or it will not retrieve the manifest. after manifest have been retrieved you can once more rename the intro movies.

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 3:43pm

Please, ¿can anyone upload the three intro_xxx_video.bik files to megaupload or something?

thanks!

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 5:54pm

It's the three intro videos under:

D:\Program files\TERA\Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Packages\Video

Thanks!

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 7:21pm

A stupid method that worked for me. Copy the entire folder from another install.

Pretty useless because not many people have tera installed on 2 computers.