You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 8:44pm

Black Leopard speed...

Hello, a friend of mine just got the black leopard today... and we got a lil shock to see that the speed of the mount is 240 only?!!?!?! :O

I got it like a month ago.. and the speed was 275... . If they change again this mount speed and ruin it by doing it as fast as the normal horse... that really sucks... .

What are they doing with the mounts?!. That leopard is really nice and a good change for the horses... I really prefer it... but like this... you spend a lot of time to get this mount to go at the same speed as a normal lvl 11 horse?!?!?!.

seriously....

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 8:48pm

The speed is still 275 for me, could it be that your friend made a mistake?

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 10:27pm

The speed is still 275 for me, could it be that your friend made a mistake?

what he is saying is that they changed it now. that all current ones are still 275. but if you acquire one now, it will be 240.
My lvl 60 Killian characters and their super original names:
Nimyri - Priest (main), Nimyrie - Mystic (old main), Nimyrii - Berserker

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 10:32pm

Wow if that's true i'm lucky i got both of my main characters a black leopard last week o_O
Straight from heaven into hell and from there into... Elin paradise
(http://www.change.org/petitions/bluehole…-europe-2#share)

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 10:33pm

my over 1 year old Leopard

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 10:49pm

sad times. they are trying to push us to hard to buy their mounts.
My lvl 60 Killian characters and their super original names:
Nimyri - Priest (main), Nimyrie - Mystic (old main), Nimyrii - Berserker

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 11:35pm

what he is saying is that they changed it now. that all current ones are still 275. but if you acquire one now, it will be 240.
Oh, I see. I haven't tested it but I'm surprised to find it out... Could it be a bug with the latest update? I haven't seen that change mentioned neither in EU nor in US patch notes.

LucianaIV

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 11:38pm

Oh, I see. I haven't tested it but I'm surprised to find it out... Could it be a bug with the latest update? I haven't seen that change mentioned neither in EU nor in US patch notes.

No bug, it's simply a mount speed change, as said, those affect mounts bought from that point forward.

Sheldon now has 275, while mine still has 280.

Though indeed, I've not seen anything about a Black Leopard speed change in any notes.
Killian

LucianaX - High Elf - Archer - Level 60 - Desynced
Naidra - Castanic - Lancer - Level 60 - Guildless
Halathra - Castanic - Sorcerer - Level 42 - Guildless
Vizania - Elin - Slayer - Level 41 - Desynced
Quindici - Human - Priest - Level 41 - Desynced
Junketsu - Castanic - Warrior - Level 40 - Guildless
Arveia - Amani - Berserker - Level 40 - Guildless
Celecie - Castanic - Mystic - Level 40 - Guildless

Wednesday, July 17th 2013, 11:39pm

They SERIOUSLY lowered the speed of that mount which is so hard to get? What about the turtle? 10k gold is way easier to acquire than the amount of credits for that mount. (even if you just do dailies lol, they'll give you way more than 10k by that time).

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 3:13am

Uh what? Black Leopard mount speed got nerf????? It's already hard enough doing all those dailies to get it and they nerf the speed without so much of mention in the patch notes. wow just wow.
Tera EU IGN Vitarena(Berserker), Illyna (Slayer), Lierna (Sorcerer)
GM of Heroes of Lowyat (Fraya)

Amirah

Intermediate

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 6:38am

Completely poor if that really is the case for the panther. Given the amount of work you have to do for it, it should be at least back to 280 again. Need to check mine...

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 8:11am

Completely poor if that really is the case for the panther. Given the amount of work you have to do for it, it should be at least back to 280 again. Need to check mine...
P2p time black panther was the real thing. The time spent and the value of items that people sacrificed making it very special. You can say people who owned the panther were either fools or people have no life.

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 8:29am

P2p time black panther was the real thing. The time spent and the value of items that people sacrificed making it very special. You can say people who owned the panther were either fools or people have no life.

Oh wow, 5 speed difference, everyone cares

but 240 is just silly, they shouldn't nerf it so much

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 10:31am

F2P rules people. Get used to it.

Shop items have to be better then ingame ones or no one will buy them.

They need money to run the game. It's as simple as that.
Never underestimate the power of stupid things in large numbers. Game or real life-wise.

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 10:42am

true that...................

but they could add so much good stuff in shop , like NA / KR / JP has , to make sooooo much more €€

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 11:07am

F2P Rules are one thing. I can understand them limiting the amount of in-game mounts to promote buying shop mounts.

With the amount of effort required for the panther though, anything less than 275 is a joke. Anyone who's at the level that they can aquire it probably already has a 280 mount anyway. Hell, I've already bought 4 shop mounts with gold and I still haven't got all the stuff for the panther, even with Tera Club boosts to daily quests/rep/credits every day.

I've also got Sheldon, and don't use him as much as I'd like, due to needing max speed to run between Nexus points, etc. What am I supposed to do with a 240 speed mount? Sit looking pretty in Velika?...

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 11:55am

Some people asked for F2P, so you got it. But... remember only one truth in this world - nothing is for free.

number473

Intermediate

Main Character Name: Aph

Server: Arcadia

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 12:44pm

There is a difference between free to play and pay to win. Any you all know how long you'll stick around if we get into the latter.

Anyway, we just need more cosmetic items.
Warning: Post may contain traces of sarcasm.

Valirion

Trainee

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 1:56pm

Wow... I will be happy if by the time i get this mount it has 200ms :S
Valirion - berserker - Balder

Thursday, July 18th 2013, 4:22pm

OK... Snowdrift mount is here!... now I just understand why they just nerf the black leopard.... but 240??!! really it is necesary to nerf it that much?!?!. ò.ó