You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 5th 2013, 12:29am

Source file was corrupted 100% Fix

During applying patch, Tera launcher will check some files in your Tera folder which needed to be replaced with same files from latest patch. If you have any modified, missing, or corrupted files then most likely you will get this error.

Make sure you backup the latest patch folder before do below steps. Why you need this? Because everytime you get "source file was corrupted" the launcher will remove the latest patch folder.

To fix the error:
1a. Download this file: http://multiupload.biz/950j1h8rf2fn/Debu…ad.biz.rar.html | Virus Scan
1b. Or open command prompt manually: https://tera-support.enmasse.com/app/ans…n_Windowed_Mode | Skip step 2

2. Extract it into Tera main folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Tera) & run it
3. When you get "source file was corrupted" in launcher, an error file will be showed in the command prompt:

4. After you know which file causes the error, go to Tera folder & check whether the file is modified, missing, or corrupted.
5. Go restore the file, ask help from your friend/forum for original file
6. Copy & paste the backup patch folder to \TERA\Client then do step 1 again
7. Keep doing this until all files restored or the applying patch is successful

8. See you in game

Please credits me if you post this thread at other forum.

Friday, July 5th 2013, 12:33am

don't have to make a copy just set the files to read-only and they wont be removed ;)

after trying it for me the +++ come up with defaultengine.ini I replaced with with my old file but it still didn't make a difference :/
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
8192MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DaKATTman" (Jul 5th 2013, 1:09am)

Friday, July 5th 2013, 12:34am

don't have to make a copy just set the files to read-only and they wont be removed ;)
Good idea.

Friday, July 5th 2013, 3:24am

Hi i need some files if some1 would be nice to give me . Sorry for my poor english . ; /

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/811/r02z.jpg/

if i good see i need :

ReleaseRevision.txt
Tera.exe
UnrealEd.int
Shaders.gpk
DefaultEngine.ini

i try everything this is my last hope to play Tera . :shit:

Friday, July 5th 2013, 3:46am

hey :thumbsup:

I dont know why i did that but I went on deutch forums with Google traduction

They seem to be clever than us ^^

ALL TERA DIRECTORIES:

https://kickass.to/torrenttera-t7580475.html

Source:

Patch Problem

I had source file corrupted problem at 26% the file was HEC_A_4345.gmp. I've just downloaded 'only' this one with that torrent.

It resolved it for this file. But now im at 29% - source file corrupted. I continue :gamer:

Hope this helps

Friday, July 5th 2013, 10:31am

During applying patch, Tera launcher will check some files in your Tera folder which needed to be replaced with same files from latest patch. If you have any modified, missing, or corrupted files then most likely you will get this error.

Make sure you backup the latest patch folder before do below steps. Why you need this? Because everytime you get "source file was corrupted" the launcher will remove the latest patch folder.

To fix the error:
1a. Download this file: http://multiupload.biz/950j1h8rf2fn/Debu…ad.biz.rar.html | Virus Scan
1b. Or open command prompt manually: https://tera-support.enmasse.com/app/ans…n_Windowed_Mode | Skip step 2

2. Extract it into Tera main folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Tera) & run it
3. When you get "source file was corrupted" in launcher, an error file will be showed in the command prompt:

4. After you know which file causes the error, go to Tera folder & check whether the file is modified, missing, or corrupted.
5. Go restore the file, ask help from your friend/forum for original file
6. Copy & paste the backup patch folder to \TERA\Client then do step 1 again
7. Keep doing this until all files restored or the applying patch is successful

8. See you in game

Please credits me if you post this thread at other forum.

i did exactly what you say ... it say corrpted file name :version.ini .. tera\client ... i go there and there is no file with this name there lol .. can some upload it for me plz

Friday, July 5th 2013, 11:10am

thanks so much guys

thanks amanda thanks guys ... this work for me i can log on now .............. i cant belive i almost download all the game again cos of file size 109kb

Friday, July 5th 2013, 7:59pm

imconfused how download the files from the torrent?

i select a file to download which im missing but when i start downloading, it downloads the whole thingg from the torrent 29.7g pls help,

can some provide a download for
Client S1Game CookedPC Art_Data PackagesShaders
all i need is that ↓↓↓

SkySystem30_add.gpk

all ineed is that ↑↑↑

can someone give me a dl link? plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Azhaziel" (Jul 5th 2013, 8:05pm)

Friday, July 5th 2013, 8:31pm

anyone can upload the pgcv226to27.version before the 2gb update? i need the one before the update because the one after the patch make the launcher didnt patch , THX

Friday, July 5th 2013, 9:04pm

I got the source code error message at the DefaultEngine.ini
Can anyone upload it for me please?

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 12:50am

its done .... its not worked first time but worked second time... ty for solution

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ashanvale" (Jul 6th 2013, 1:01am)

Saturday, July 6th 2013, 2:04pm

The Torrent file is very low in seeds

Hi guys i tried every thing i can (download patch about 7 time and every time i get the message source file was corrupted after applying patches and stopped at 41%) seems like i have a problem with Maps folder for now (Client\S1Game\CookedPC\Art_Data\Maps) can some on help me please the torrent will take ages to download this folder

• "MissRikkulicious" is female

Main Character Name: Rikkulicious

Class: Sorcerer

Server: Hasmina

Sunday, July 7th 2013, 2:08pm

it works !!!! it worrrkksss !!!

ArcheAge -Rikkulicious / Server AIER - add me <3

Sunday, July 7th 2013, 2:28pm

What do you mean by backup patch because if I run the debugpatcher, and I get a corrupted file I add it into game folder but you can't replace because its in use of the patcher

Sunday, July 7th 2013, 3:30pm

Its fucking retarded I replace a file at 33% and next time you rerun it, you get corrupted files at 17%

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 7:39pm

Well i redownloaded the entire game once again(not happy about this),but now I have another problem.I don't know how,but my TERA.exe file located in the Binaries folder got deleted.Can anyone upload it for me please?I can't start the game without it.I need only this file,nothing else.

Wednesday, July 10th 2013, 9:33pm

Bump.

Thursday, July 11th 2013, 8:26am

The replacing file trick is working for me, but I really need someone to upload a non-corrupted version of HWC_C_4235.gmp (Found in the S1Game/CookedPC/Art_Data/Maps/HWC folder) for me please!
Or you know, just seed the entire thing and I'll grab what I need until this damn thing is patched.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Graeldon" (Jul 12th 2013, 2:22am)