You are not logged in.

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 6:24pm

Mystic pets new patch

Oki so i read the na patch notes : (mystic pets new models) and then i read eu patch notes : (mystic pet new models high level thralls) common now dont tell me we are getting screwed. why is it not the same as the na one ? do we always have to get the scraps ? :(

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 7:02pm

We're getting the same thrall models, they just worded it differently...

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 10:11pm

Whats interesting is that NA patch notes clearly state those rumored huge buffs for thralls in addition to AI improvements and model changes when EU notes only state that AI and models are getting changed.

Tuesday, July 2nd 2013, 11:45pm

I have been thinking about that as well, and I'm curious to see if we'll receive the stat buffs on the Thralls other than the AI ones as well.

My personal opinion is that it's reasonable to believe that NA and EU updates are identical, but the patch notes are different because of translation mistakes or undocumented features.

I think so because the patch wasn't deployed on EU Tera due to glitches which appeared on the NA version, so from what I could understand they were waiting for the hotfix before releasing the update.

Perhaps it's wishful thinking, as I would like to see the thralls to be buffed in terms of stats as well. Besides, it would be a big discrepancy between EU and US Tera, while I believe that they don't differ for the gameplay but just for the drops/premium content.

We'll find out soon, either way...

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 8:28am

My thought is we'll get exactly the same patch, but Europe never was generous in big patchnotes or big texts, that's it. NA version is currently very buggy and many players can't even launch or enter the game post-patch.
They are having more complains that they can attend, so moving is not an inmediate solution. If I download and launch the european version flawless, I can say Europe did best this time.

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 9:22am

From now on the publishers are using the same binary. So expect we have the same thralls as ktera.

luckyluke

Beginner

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 9:32am

We will, they did said on Facebook few weeks ago!
Wanna see a cool Trick?

IceD

Master

Main Character Name: Narcosis

Class: Sorcerer

Server: Killian

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 10:25am

From now on, the game publishers get the same unified build from BHS; this means we'll be getting literally the same exact content as KR; not all the changes might be included right at the start, but the clients will be more or less the same. That goes for the changes as well.

I suspect this might speed up the TL/QA process tremendously as well, so we might expect faster patch releases from now on (unless TL sections will be slacking off, as usual).

Quoted from "Roponmatsu"

Victim Girls... oh god.
Narcosis, the kinky elin sorceress.

Wednesday, July 3rd 2013, 10:29am

From now on, the game publishers get the same unified build from BHS; this means we'll be getting literally the same exact content as KR; not all the changes might be included right at the start, but the clients will be more or less the same. That goes for the changes as well.

I suspect this might speed up the TL/QA process tremendously as well, so we might expect faster patch releases from now on (unless TL sections will be slacking off, as usual).
Well it might be far from unified as the announcement in notes can be assumed to mean that by unified they only refer to content being unified as in instances, bg's, gear.. Nothing about the exact same balance changes.

The differences in NA and EU notes are many and I really can't get my head around that someone responsible for these notes and announcements could be so stupid that they just put random shit in official forums.