You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 30th 2013, 1:50pm

TERA launcher won't allow me to play.

So, this is the story. I've downloaded TERA today, and started playing. I've played it for over an hour with no problems what so ever, and i had to leave my PC, and i naturally closed TERA. Now, I've started launcher again, and it showed me that some patching is in progress, but it didn't show me what is download speed, nor it showed my what's the estimated time left until download is complete. Now, when it came to finish, it says PATCH PROGRESS: 100, Complete, but my "Play" button turned grey, and I'm not able to play game anymore. If someone could please tell me what do i have to do, without pointing me to Support section, because it never helps me at all. If there is anything i could do besides re-instaling game, it would be great, because i don't wanna wait 7 more hours to play. Thx.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Coky94" (Jun 30th 2013, 2:01pm)

Sunday, June 30th 2013, 3:33pm

So, this is the story. I've downloaded TERA today, and started playing. I've played it for over an hour with no problems what so ever, and i had to leave my PC, and i naturally closed TERA. Now, I've started launcher again, and it showed me that some patching is in progress, but it didn't show me what is download speed, nor it showed my what's the estimated time left until download is complete. Now, when it came to finish, it says PATCH PROGRESS: 100, Complete, but my "Play" button turned grey, and I'm not able to play game anymore. If someone could please tell me what do i have to do, without pointing me to Support section, because it never helps me at all. If there is anything i could do besides re-instaling game, it would be great, because i don't wanna wait 7 more hours to play. Thx.
Don't login to the launcher untill the patching is done.

Sunday, June 30th 2013, 4:25pm

Don't login to the launcher untill the patching is done.
Thanks, that worked for me.

Still quite the annoying bug though.