You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 12:09pm

Play Button is grey after patch...

I have this problem: When I run launcher patch starting patching and after that it's seems to be done but play button is grey... but when I press Play button before patch is done everything works fine. I play Tera long time and this problem starts from yesterday... I try repair function.

• "danteversio2" is male

Main Character Name: Limose

Class: Slayer

Server: Fraya

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 12:52pm

What you need to do, is after the manifest has been checked and you have logged in, press the play button while it's still red. Just be in time before the patching hits 100% else you just need to close launcher and try again ;)
Straight from heaven into hell and from there into... Elin paradise
(http://www.change.org/petitions/bluehole…-europe-2#share)

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 12:55pm

Thanks but I find better solution for this problem...

Everyone who has the same problem do this:

After launcher start and "checking download" started DO NOT LOGIN until you see complete... then login table refresh and you can login. Play button will be red...

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 3:02pm

I have the exact same problem since yesterday. I do have it "complete" but the Play button is still gray.
No idea why though. I play since closed beta and this never happened to me before.