You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 28th 2013, 2:54pm

Launcher Issues! Tera.Exe stops responding on Launch.

Hey, I've had some troubles starting the game today.

When i firsts logged in this morning there was a small patch, when it was done downloading and checking, the play button turned grey. ?(

I then had to close the launcher and re-open it and then wait with logging in until the patch had finished checking.
The play button was now "Red" and i was able to click it and it seemed to start just fine, with the little Tera Box window popping up like it usually does when it starts the game but before it actually opens then it just gives me an error telling me Tera.exe has stopped Responding?? :cursing:

This has never happened before the patch today. ?(

I hope one of you is able to help me with this one. ;)

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "CrownZero" (Jun 28th 2013, 3:05pm)

Saturday, June 29th 2013, 10:11am

Do you start the launcher with administrative rights? Right click on icon -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Check compatibility for windows xp sp3 and administrative rights.

Try to clean up your computer with Ccleaner. Defrag your HDD where your windows are installed.