You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 3:24pm

How to earn money, fast

Hi everyone,

I'm already running ACnm almost all the time but I don't make a lot of money from it :(
Is there a way to earn a lot of money in a short period of time?
If so, pls explain to me :D

Thanks!

Dedicated gamer.
- Barathon {Castanic Lancer} LvL 60 / iLvL -159 -
- Certh {Castanic Zerk} LvL 60 / iLvL -152 -
- Kellynn {Elin archer} LvL 32-PvP only -
- Kaija {High Elf Warrior} LvL 37
- Huffle {Popo Sorc} LvL 6

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 4:27pm

Dailies with the Tera club boost can give you a few thousand a day, especially with multiple characters. Instances are tricky to make money out of - generally you earn almost nothing unless you get super lucky and outroll the other 4 people on one of the rare expensive items, like a Visionmaker pattern or some MES.

Dailies are definitely the best way to earn a consistant gold flow - especially if you do the Unified Theory and Jax Trust ones, then spend your credits on gold T14 items to broker for a few hundred each.

For the -really- big bucks you have to look at using the Trade Broker. The items that haul in the most cash are Cash Shop costume items (so you -can- convert real money to ingame gold in that method), T14 items from Shandra Manaya (unlikely to get these to sell unless you're in a static farming it), and the old favorites - Spellbind, Masterwork Alkahest and Master Enigmatic Scolls.

Masterwork Alkahest and MES are the only ones which are "easy" to get hold of. And sadly that means spamming the lowbie 60 instances. Solo Labyrinth of Terror first bosses for Masterwork Alk drops, do duo runs of Ebon Tower, and 2-3 people runs of Kelsaiks' nest. These are all a bit boring and repetitive but should earn enough MWA and MES to consistantly sell on the broker for income.

Sadly though the really quick big money earners are simply buying stuff on the cash shop to Broker, and killing the queen on Hardmode and selling Regent items. Nothing else comes close unless you get super lucky.
Read the tribulations of <Meow>'s young priestess - Ellorah's Diary.

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 4:33pm

I don't have the tera club boost but I do dailies on my 2 60's. And I'm making a 3rd one. I guess I'll have to do that every day.

Interesting what you say about the first bosses of LoT and ET, I will try that out for sure!

Tyvm ;)

Dedicated gamer.

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 6:28pm

ET as a zerker or lancer is a bit of a pain / slow.
LoT first three mini bosses as a zerker should be quite fast however and give you quite a few mwa.

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 7:12pm

ToT is good money. 1k per instance if you sell the badges. and the instance takes 20mins and then requeue after an hour.
Im the proud controller of Toriwa the Elin ingame! :)

Wednesday, May 29th 2013, 7:55pm

Top - MChm farming and/or TT buyers/sellers
Mid - Lot solo farming as Warriors and/or BG farming with good premades
Low - Anything else

The list is not complete

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 8:52am

Best bet is getting something that has good market such as mes, mwa, badges from ToT, talents from SG.

So it is Kn 3 man runs or ET but KN is faster and has more loot, SG (fast and easy if people know the tactics), ToT, solo LoT 3 first mini bosses (should a piece of cake on lancer but might take a bit longer, but without the club you have 10mins cd anyways so there is no rush)

If you have the time to play during Nexus times, do nexus and buy mes with credits

Do KN 10 raids daily, if it is a decent group it is easy money since it won't take longer than 20mins. (Gives you 2 crates to open, Kelsaik's Treasure Crate and Kelsaik's Supply Crate, you can either sell them or open them for a chance of fodder/good gem or Kelsaik's Necklace which sells for a bit now depending on the stats)

Velveta ~ Elin Berserker - Lvl 60
Medic ~ Elin Priest - Lvl 60
Foxybitch ~ Elin Sorcerer - Lvl 60
Aretrea ~ Elin Mystic - Lvl 60

Ariëlla ~ Elin Archer - Lvl 60
Velvette ~Castanic Priest - lvl 60

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 10:35am

As mentioned above, doing nexus (and traverse raid) events is quite a good earner. Lots of credits that can be translated to mes, t13 / t14 fodder and of course the actual Agnitor gear, although their prices have gone down a lot. Should not forget that each completed traverse raid earns you 200 gold and there is also a bit of gold earned with every nexus NPC quest completed. Finally, with some luck, there is loot to be acquired during the traverse raid (sometimes can be worth some decent gold if you are lucky to get some nice piece).

Apart from dailies, I think nexuses are a fairly easy and quick way to earn some gold these days. And the dangers associated are minimal, even with not-so-great gear.

The new Kelsaik raids are cool, the 10-strong one is easier and can be a little earner too. However, even the "little" KS X one is not exactly a piece of cake, requires some knowledge, attention, gear and above all a decent party that can manage the task without too many deaths, or even wipes.

The usual, "easier" or "farming" dungeons are always a good source of income, assuming you do not need any of the loot (primarily mwa / mes) for your own use. They just tend to be boring and routine after doing them endless times.

The real big earners are the real hard instances, but, yep, only a tiny percentage of the population can do them, and only after having the experience, good gear and (usually) a good static party. The most important is probably the static party, not only for the obvious reasons of cooperation and smoothness, but also due to the better distribution of loot (I assume). There is hardly any point doing MCHM, even if you can manage it with randoms, when you have to rely on rolling highest to get some decent drop.

Thursday, May 30th 2013, 10:37am

I did like 10-12 solo runs LoT as lancer and I got 30 MW alkahest from it (#happy).
I'm trying to do nexus every day. (not easy now cuz I'm having exams at school D:
Ty velv for mentioning the 10 man KN raid. It's fast and easy money, ty!

Dedicated gamer.