You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 6th 2013, 9:17pm

One father's legacy

Hey guys, I made a mistake because I abandoned this quest (http://tera-guides.wikia.com/wiki/Quest:_One_Father's_Legacy) and there is an achievement that I have to complete this quest; well, the problem is that I deleted 3 of the 5 chapters I need to get. How can I get those chapters again? The npcs that give me those chapters can't give me those quests again. If I have another character that is doing this quest, will I be able to send the chapters to my main character?

Thank you ^^

SirSaber

Professional

• "SirSaber" has been banned

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 8:41am

I think transfer works, or try to abandon the quest and retake it, should work.

Victor - Elin - Lancer LvL60 - Kallida

Tuesday, May 7th 2013, 9:24am

Happened the same to me, you should be able to do it with an alt and transfer them to other character through bank since it's server-account based. Abandoning the quest won't work, you get some of the pages while doing other quests that probably were completed already, not getting them again.