You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 29th 2013, 6:26pm

Reflect Damage on VM chest

Since I'm gonna try to get the VM chest for PvP, I was wondering what stats I should get on it, and thought of double reflect. But is reflect worth it? Someone said it got nerfed bad and now sucks, not sure if that's true or not.

If reflect isn't good then any suggestions of stats to get on it? PvP-wise only. I was thinking of:

- -pvp damage
- +HP restore
- -frontal damage
- ?reflect?

Those are the 3/5/7/9 stats, the one at base can be any of the above (was thinking of reflect if it's any good, but if not I can get pvp damage reduction or anything instead)

Koishi

Intermediate

• "Koishi" is male

Monday, April 29th 2013, 7:51pm

I guess~
-pvp def

-pvp def
-reflect
-frontal dmg
-knockdown damage

Monday, April 29th 2013, 9:38pm

You can not get double reflect on visionmaker, the best is in most cases pvp defense, reflect, frontal and healing, and then another healing or pvp damage. I'd say pvp damage if you play with a priest, healing if you play with mystic.

Monday, April 29th 2013, 10:00pm

Alright thanks, so reflect is worth it and it's the 18% it says and not nerfed right?

Maybe by "nerf" those ppl meant you can't get double anymore o.o

Koishi

Intermediate

• "Koishi" is male

Monday, April 29th 2013, 10:48pm

Quoted from "Ayrshi;2604812"

Alright thanks, so reflect is worth it and it's the 18% it says and not nerfed right?

Maybe by "nerf" those ppl meant you can't get double anymore o.o

Yeah the 18% works

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 12:30am

Quoted from "Koishi;2604683"

I guess~
-pvp def

-pvp def
-reflect
-frontal dmg
-knockdown damage

thats exactly on my vm chest, i can live without the hp+

Archer | Hasmina

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 1:03am

Quoted from "Blackheart92;2604980"

thats exactly on my vm chest, i can live without the hp+

Depends if you do mainly bg's or arena, in bg's you're right, that is probably the best setup. In arena you definitely want at least one healing, preferably 2.

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 6:35am

Just go with duble healing, and no reflect, i srsly dont understand why ppl want reflect, are you scared ur own skills ar not enaf? so u need an extra helping hand?

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 2:15pm

Quoted from "Dekas;2605088"

Just go with duble healing, and no reflect, i srsly dont understand why ppl want reflect, are you scared ur own skills ar not enaf? so u need an extra helping hand?

Reflect is an op stat, let me explain how it works :

Lets say you do 20k on someone with exact same def then you, you will get hit 3600 from that 18% stat.
Now you do that same attack on a lancer with a lot more def and with iron will, you wont even get passed the iron will and still get that 3600 in your face.
Its not 18% of damage inflicted, its 18% of what your attack would do on you.

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 4:25pm

Quoted from "kkleskk;2605892"

Reflect is an op stat, let me explain how it works :

Lets say you do 20k on someone with exact same def then you, you will get hit 3600 from that 18% stat.
Now you do that same attack on a lancer with a lot more def and with iron will, you wont even get passed the iron will and still get that 3600 in your face.
Its not 18% of damage inflicted, its 18% of what your attack would do on you.

thx captain abvious, what i wanted to say is do u really need reflect to win? reflect is just lame, for unskilled ppl that cant win normaly
Sneaky Beavers ~ Warrior ~ Dekas

Like my grandma always used to say: If you cant beat them from the front get behind them and f*** them in the ass

Tuesday, April 30th 2013, 6:45pm

It is lame, but goal in game is make the most op char possible. That why ppl even crafting VM while hate PVE. If you do not use it - you are in disadvantage vs someone who use it.

Reflect is OP and should be removed from the game. But you can not expect from ppl to do not use it.

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 10:29am

IMO best is

skill u need
PvP dmg

PvP dmg
Knockdown dmg
Reflect
Frontal dmg\HP restoration\Balance increace while using skills (worst imo)

Anyway all other stats are not usefull in pvp.
Evangelion guild
[img][/img]

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 10:30am

BTW i had some ppl just killing themselves hiting me, It's not as good as 2x reflect(that u cant have on VM) but still profit.
Evangelion guild
[img][/img]

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 10:55am

Quoted from "Sinigami;2608301"

IMO best is

skill u need
PvP dmg

PvP dmg
Knockdown dmg
Reflect
Frontal dmg\HP restoration\Balance increace while using skills (worst imo)

Anyway all other stats are not usefull in pvp.

Knockdown is not that great, if zerks were stronger then it would be, but at their current state it's not a stat worth getting on your armor. Get frontal instead of this, and have the last be a healing enigma, as you really want at minimum one of these(2 is preferable though, 5 pvp damage is not much, 10% more healing is)

tommyneasy

Intermediate

• "tommyneasy" has been banned

Thursday, May 2nd 2013, 2:52pm

About reflect dmg stat,
nobody mentioned their class here. As PvPer I would go with reflect dmg for melee classes only since you cant withstand so much incomming damage as ranged fellas. Besides healer who have to use it as "damage output" tool :D