You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 3:06pm

What meele Class for Group PvP?

Hi,

im downloading the game right now with 3 friends.
We got a Mystic, an Archer and a Lancer.
I want to play meele dps - whats the best pvp meele class? Warrior/Slayer/Berserker or Lancer?
I heard an opinion already, but i want some more!
They say that slayer is op in 1on1 - is he good in group pvp aswell?
I think its a decision between warrior and slayer.

We want to play competetive lately/arena.

greez

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 3:25pm

Warrior or Lancer. Slayer and Berserker are arguably the weakest classes in PvP.

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 3:49pm

Who said u that slayer is OP 1v1? O_o he should be not playing tera for a half a year or more.
Warrior is. He is best duel class. For 3v3 he has pretty good cc, and good DPS.

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 7:40pm

Warr or slayer

But warr hard to master

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 10:24pm

Quoted from "Reflexia;2601149"

Who said u that slayer is OP 1v1? O_o he should be not playing tera for a half a year or more.
Warrior is. He is best duel class. For 3v3 he has pretty good cc, and good DPS.

The best 1v1 class is lancer, not warrior. Warrior is the second best though, that's true, and you can easily run away from a lancer than a warrior, but you have a much easier time winning against a warrior than a lancer in a 1v1. And lancers are the strongest class in group pvp for sure, both in 3v3 and bg's.

Soeasy

Professional

• "Soeasy" is male

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 10:51pm

For Group PvP(4+) i would Prefer a Zerk, because he do much Damage, if he is able to Charge. if you wanna get easy "good" Ratings in the 3n3 Arena, go for Warrior or Lancer, because it's(Sorry to say) so damn easy to get high with it. You will have a shit hard Time as Zerk in the 3v3 Arena, because most of the Teams(80% of the Teams are Lancer/warrior/healer) will just focus you and you will rarely Charge your Skills. And some Teams abusing Stagger, Hf with that.

Short text:

Group PvP(4+) - BG's -> Berserker
3v3 Arena/1n1 Class -> Warrior,Lancer

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 4:29am

Quoted from "Chibiki;2601965"

The best 1v1 class is lancer, not warrior. Warrior is the second best though, that's true, and you can easily run away from a lancer than a warrior, but you have a much easier time winning against a warrior than a lancer in a 1v1. And lancers are the strongest class in group pvp for sure, both in 3v3 and bg's.

It's your opignion. Okay. I'm sure the strongest in 1x1 is warrior, but its harder to play good :)

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 10:22am

Lacner because of mass leash.
But overall group PvP is completely dominated by sorcs/ and archers.

Phar

Trainee

Class: Lancer

Server: Killian

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 2:55pm

Considering you already have a lancer in your group I would advise you to go for warrior.

@Reflexia: From my experience it is impossible for a warrior to reliably beat a lancer in a 1v1, assuming the lancer isn't an idiot and knows how to block backstab and can hit his leashes.