You are not logged in.

Monday, April 15th 2013, 10:14pm

[Arcadia] The Forsaken Ones recruiting for guild members.

First let me introduce myself my name is Rylitos I am a level 60 master sorc.Our guild consists of about 50 people in the days I have been around.Things im looking for in a member is they be friendly,active and helpful to the guild anyway you can.Also looking for officer type people as well for when we start going for vanarch this will help as we will need at least 5 level 60s to run the dungeons to keep shops open in the town we run.
We like to do quests,bams,and dungeons at the current moment but hope to do raids and battlegrounds as well as the guild grows.If interested please apply through game or pm me I'm usually on.To apply press "i" in game will bring up your inventory and options than click on social and guilds on server.After this type "The Forsaken Ones" in search and a apply button will be to the right of the guild name.Thanx and hope to see you in game =-D

Tuesday, April 16th 2013, 3:57pm

Forgot to put we are on Arcadia ^^

Ambie

Beginner

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 4:40pm

I've seen you guys recruiting =D If I weren't in a guild already id prob of joined. G'luck =D

ZzZzZzz.. Say..Wha?

Arcadia
Priest- Ambie
Sorc- Astera

Wednesday, April 17th 2013, 6:07pm

Thanx =-)Hopefully everything goes as I plan.

Monday, April 22nd 2013, 6:21pm

Hello there Rylitos, your beloved right hand man here- the prophet joxer.
Unfortunately it seems my account has been banned due to putting in too much effort into gearing up the guild or something that makes about as much sense, Unless there is a different way to interpret the error i'm getting.
I shall attempt to contact support, Do not miss me if that doesn't work out. yolo afterall, gl hf all.

Wednesday, April 24th 2013, 7:08pm

do u have lvl requirement to join your guild?