You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 8:50pm

Argon Catacombs Dungeon not a Dungeon (?)

So.. Why is this classified as a dungeon when it is, in fact, not a dungeon?

It is just a place where you go (via teleportal) to do some daily reputation quests. But once you've left the instance, you can't enter it again that day. Even if you have Tera Club Membership. Just says dungeon entrance limit reached.

I like to do all dailies I can find, then pop my Tera Club boosters and turn them all in. Today I had two in that so called "Dungeon", but can't turn them in because I can't enter it.. =/

Any fix to this? Or is it working as intended? Which in my opinion is slightly stupid.

Friday, February 22nd 2013, 9:23pm

you can only enter them once a day, so get your daily then enter, do them then leave

I usually just do all the other daily quests first then instanced ones last

Saturday, February 23rd 2013, 9:03pm

Had the same two quests in there today, I remember guild talking about a "instance" with a daily quest only being one entry per day, so I asked them and they said not if you are with tera club - which I am, so I left and did others, come back and can't get in :( I only do 18 a day as thats all I can get, will save them for tomorrow I guess if I can (but may not get 4 quests at zulfikar then?)