You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

iSwaex

Beginner

• "iSwaex" started this thread

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 9:26am

Tera Club / Tera Thaler Link Solution

Hello All,

Many people are having troubles with the in-game link e.g. buying Tera Thalers or becoming a Tera Club Member. If your link doesn't work, please try the following:
*Please not that you should set your game in fullscreen-windowed settings!*
- Thanks to Annii -

1. Open your tera shop window
  2. Set Opera (best option so far) or internet explorer as your default browser
  3. - For the people who use Avast! Anti-Virus, allow all connections for the awesomium_process, Tera.exe and Tera-Launcer.exe
  4. Execute 'TL.exe' out of your Task Window
  5. Exit the shop
  6. Enter the shop and click on the Tera Thaler Button or Go to Tera Club --> Becoming a Tera Club Member
  7. Internet Explorer or Opera will come up.
[LIST=1]
[/LIST]

Don't ask others for a link! This will lead you to his/her specialized account for buying Tera Thalers or becoming a Tera Club member. This can lead to fraud, so please: Stay safe ;)
Hope this Helps!

Greetings
~ iSwaex ~

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 9:44am

For me it worked only when I put the game into window-mode. Fullscreen didn't work.

iSwaex

Beginner

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 9:47am

Quoted from "Annii;2452895"

For me it worked only when I put the game into window-mode. Fullscreen didn't work.

Oh yea, I forgot about that. Thanks for notifying!

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 1:02pm

I set my default explorer to i.e outside of tera when i open the tera shop i don't see an option to choose the browser, and i'm still getting the same error.

iSwaex

Beginner

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 1:09pm

Quoted from "zico1980s;2453852"

I set my default explorer to i.e outside of tera when i open the tera shop i don't see an option to choose the browser, and i'm still getting the same error.

This thread is only for the people where the Tera Shop Link doesn't work. I assume you are implying that.
1: Have you executed TL.exe?
2: Did you allow awesomium_process.exe, Tera.exe and Tera-Launcher.exe?

If you cannot enter the Tera Shop at all because of a red cross/white cross then that's a different error and that can't be helped if you're doing these steps.

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 2:55pm

yeah I'm getting some login error due to security or whatnot but then again for a brief period of time like 4 days or so i was able to access it, before that I couldn't then after those 4 days i couldn't access it again... No idea what's going on, it's definitely not my client because i was able to access it before and devs aren't responding to this, submitted ticket only to get replied with a long list of FAQs...

Friday, March 15th 2013, 2:48pm

same problem here can buy TT but what if you launch TL.exe and he say SSL notfound? :?

Friday, March 15th 2013, 3:01pm

Remember to reduce quality of the game, it helps

Friday, March 15th 2013, 6:27pm

Getting the "can't find SSNL" error when opening TL.exe. Any idea of how to fix that?

On a side note I am surprised that GameForge denies to help with this. There I thought the cash shop would be their new business model.
The new Battleground. Removing the MMO and the RPG from MMORPGs.
:monster:

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 11:57pm

Quoted from "eHug;2514371"

Getting the "can't find SSNL" error when opening TL.exe. Any idea of how to fix that?

Same error here, anyone can help?

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 10:44am

Set IE default browser, shut down TL.exe, turned my antivirus off just in case, running full-screen window mode, restarted computer - Still nothing happening. I guess I'll miss out on the 20% TT sale.
Why can't they just have a simple, normal god damn site.

Edit: Working now, has to be only WINDOWED not the Windowed (Fullscreen) OP misunderstood Annii

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 1:50pm

ok here goes nothing , i am a club member i have bought tera thalers before and the link workd but when the site opens up in the browser it just loads and nothing happens , i tried all the browsers i know of and i have also tried on 3 different computers as well as disabling the antivirus and anti male-ware what do i do , support has been ignoring me for weeks