You are not logged in.

iSwaex

Beginner

• "iSwaex" started this thread

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 9:26am

Tera Club / Tera Thaler Link Solution

Hello All,

Many people are having troubles with the in-game link e.g. buying Tera Thalers or becoming a Tera Club Member. If your link doesn't work, please try the following:
*Please not that you should set your game in fullscreen-windowed settings!*
- Thanks to Annii -

1. Open your tera shop window
  2. Set Opera (best option so far) or internet explorer as your default browser
  3. - For the people who use Avast! Anti-Virus, allow all connections for the awesomium_process, Tera.exe and Tera-Launcer.exe
  4. Execute 'TL.exe' out of your Task Window
  5. Exit the shop
  6. Enter the shop and click on the Tera Thaler Button or Go to Tera Club --> Becoming a Tera Club Member
  7. Internet Explorer or Opera will come up.
[LIST=1]
[/LIST]

Don't ask others for a link! This will lead you to his/her specialized account for buying Tera Thalers or becoming a Tera Club member. This can lead to fraud, so please: Stay safe ;)
Hope this Helps!

Greetings
~ iSwaex ~

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 9:44am

For me it worked only when I put the game into window-mode. Fullscreen didn't work.

iSwaex

Beginner

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 9:47am

Quoted from "Annii;2452895"

For me it worked only when I put the game into window-mode. Fullscreen didn't work.

Oh yea, I forgot about that. Thanks for notifying!

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 1:02pm

I set my default explorer to i.e outside of tera when i open the tera shop i don't see an option to choose the browser, and i'm still getting the same error.

iSwaex

Beginner

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 1:09pm

Quoted from "zico1980s;2453852"

I set my default explorer to i.e outside of tera when i open the tera shop i don't see an option to choose the browser, and i'm still getting the same error.

This thread is only for the people where the Tera Shop Link doesn't work. I assume you are implying that.
1: Have you executed TL.exe?
2: Did you allow awesomium_process.exe, Tera.exe and Tera-Launcher.exe?

If you cannot enter the Tera Shop at all because of a red cross/white cross then that's a different error and that can't be helped if you're doing these steps.

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 2:55pm

yeah I'm getting some login error due to security or whatnot but then again for a brief period of time like 4 days or so i was able to access it, before that I couldn't then after those 4 days i couldn't access it again... No idea what's going on, it's definitely not my client because i was able to access it before and devs aren't responding to this, submitted ticket only to get replied with a long list of FAQs...

Friday, March 15th 2013, 2:48pm

same problem here can buy TT but what if you launch TL.exe and he say SSL notfound? :?

Friday, March 15th 2013, 3:01pm

Remember to reduce quality of the game, it helps

Friday, March 15th 2013, 6:27pm

Getting the "can't find SSNL" error when opening TL.exe. Any idea of how to fix that?

On a side note I am surprised that GameForge denies to help with this. There I thought the cash shop would be their new business model.
The new Battleground. Removing the MMO and the RPG from MMORPGs.
:monster:

Friday, March 22nd 2013, 11:57pm

Quoted from "eHug;2514371"

Getting the "can't find SSNL" error when opening TL.exe. Any idea of how to fix that?

Same error here, anyone can help?

Saturday, March 23rd 2013, 10:44am

Set IE default browser, shut down TL.exe, turned my antivirus off just in case, running full-screen window mode, restarted computer - Still nothing happening. I guess I'll miss out on the 20% TT sale.
Why can't they just have a simple, normal god damn site.

Edit: Working now, has to be only WINDOWED not the Windowed (Fullscreen) OP misunderstood Annii

Tuesday, April 2nd 2013, 1:50pm

ok here goes nothing , i am a club member i have bought tera thalers before and the link workd but when the site opens up in the browser it just loads and nothing happens , i tried all the browsers i know of and i have also tried on 3 different computers as well as disabling the antivirus and anti male-ware what do i do , support has been ignoring me for weeks