You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 9:55pm

Price to Unlock Bank Space/Character Slots

I'll start by saying I'm a new player and I have really started to like this game.

But at level 40+ I badly need more bank space, as I mine is full of crafting materials etc etc.

I don't want to sell or throw this stuff away, yet I can no longer continue playing, as I have no room in my bank/inventory to even hand in my quests.

I also want to have some alt's to play for fun, but character slots are limited to 2.

I would have bought the retail version, so I could get "Veteran" status and have 4 bank tabs / 8 char slots, but as gameforge has re-called these, they are impossible to find and I don't trust "cd-key" websites.

The next thing I was going to do was sign up to Tera Club for a while, thinking I could then have upto 8 characters and full bank tabs, but it turns out you still can only have 2 characters and 1 bank tab.

To get the slots / bank tabs you can buy them using "Tera Thalers", yet each costs 299, so to unlock my bank/char tabs I would need 2691 Tera Thalers.

This is a Crazy price for just basic in game functioning, without the discounts for bulk purchase, this would cost $335.70...

I would have been willing to pay a little for bank space / character slots, but this is ridiculous in my opinion. I would have also paid for family members to have the extra bank space / character slots.

But it looks like I will be unable to continue playing this game, as I cannot afford bank space / character slots for myself / family members :(

It's a shame as it seems like a great game.

If by chance gameforge is still selling retail copy's, can someone please PM me the info, it would be much appreciated.

MinDiuSe

Intermediate

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 10:19pm

Yup they made their most needed product overpriced leading to smaller income

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 10:25pm

These 2 things in my opinion are the very basic essentials and not at all "Pay 2 Win", yet they are far far more expensive than the "Pay 2 Win" (Items to gain mass gold / boost gears etc) items.

1 char slot or bank tab costs the same as a mount O.o

Normally in F2P games I buy myself and family invent space / char slots (usually low price) and buy us each a nice mount as a luxury item lol.

It's a shame as it may well be a game breaker for me personally.

xandare

Trainee

Class: Berserker

Server: Killian

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 10:50pm

well not that mutch cost easy way get all thing need get veteran title with byu whole game and its not cost that mutch maybe around 25-30 euros you get 8x char slots veteran title and 30 ah sells with 4bank slots;p easy find in web

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 10:54pm

Yea, They are already about 50 euro back from what I'd throw at this game, if they had reasonable prices. Next month it will be 100 euro lost. But I take it they don't want to make money on Tera.

archiadus

Trainee

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 11:06pm

It might not be the best solution there is but for the bank space you could create a guild.
The guild bank costs 3g per week and gives you acces to 4 tabs which is :o

Also when you hit level 50? I think it was that, you get another row of inventory space and if you take the time ( a few hours ) to max. your gathering skills you get another one.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift that's why we call it the present :)

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 11:08pm

Quoted from "xandare;2451500"

well not that mutch cost easy way get all thing need get veteran title with byu whole game and its not cost that mutch maybe around 25-30 euros you get 8x char slots veteran title and 30 ah sells with 4bank slots;p easy find in web

Please see my first post:

Quoted from "scarebear;2451266"

I would have bought the retail version, so I could get "Veteran" status and have 4 bank tabs / 8 char slots, but as gameforge has re-called these, they are impossible to find and I don't trust "cd-key" websites.

I cannot find it available anywhere in my country.

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 11:10pm

Quoted from "archiadus;2451569"

It might not be the best solution there is but for the bank space you could create a guild.
The guild bank costs 3g per week and gives you acces to 4 tabs which is :o

Thank you for the tip, sounds like it may help temporarily.

Pangea

Professional

Wednesday, February 20th 2013, 11:17pm

Would say save the gathering and crafting stuff until 60 to save some trouble , by that point you'll be fine with the space you got with a guild banks extra slots ~Pangea

Thursday, February 21st 2013, 4:05am

I also do not like to get in brokerage item but because it asks too much money to get one item and I will have to live like that during the game is a shame that it is not 0% cost to get there an item along with the bank even worsen the situation not worth having claim they will never do anything more worth saying or not paid or play