You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 6:05pm

Quoted from "speedymatv;2308079"

This made me laugh

If ganking reduces the estimated profit of GF ganking will be punished. It is very simple.

Or they will sell gank protection via shop.

lightning90

Professional

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 6:07pm

Quoted from "CrywayFTW11;2308100"

If ganking reduces the estimated profit of GF ganking will be punished. It is very simple.

Then they would have done so back when paying was mandatory in order to play. But it's okay to let members unsubscribe and lose profit. but for free to play where paying is optional, all of a sudden it affects their profit margin?
[img][/img]

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 6:19pm

Quoted from "lightning90;2308106"

Then they would have done so back when paying was mandatory in order to play. But it's okay to let members unsubscribe and lose profit. but for free to play where paying is optional, all of a sudden it affects their profit margin?

Cause they already got your money when you bought the game and some gametime, free to play users dont need to spend cash unless they like the game so much that they feel like doing that.

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 6:22pm

They aim now f for a much bigger playerbase. If ganking and griefing prevents these players to enter PvP server or TERA at all GF will react. Banning a small amount of gankers for a certain time could also help.

Of course best way would be to prevent ganking by the game itself but this it too late now for TERA.

lightning90

Professional

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 6:42pm

Quoted from "Grizze;2308118"

Cause they already got your money when you bought the game and some gametime, free to play users dont need to spend cash unless they like the game so much that they feel like doing that.

I'm pretty sure publishers always focus on long term profit instead of "we already got their money 5 minutes ago. lets ignore them when they stop paying us next month"

And in long term perspective, people will get tired of camping the bridge, people can resume leveling, more people will come because it's frickin' free. So really, there's no reason for them to interfere, it'll be a waste of time in their part.
[img][/img]

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 6:45pm

Quoted from "Honkenponken;2299289"

You know you're asking for implemented penalties or even level limitation when it comes to pvp?

If the newbies complain enough, Gameforge will implement restrictions.... that's for sure :(

they did not befor , why would they now ?

also .... why the f#####ng f### you play at PvP server if you dont like it ?

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 6:45pm

PK newb's and play alone on your dying servers noobies.

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 6:48pm

Quoted from "CrywayFTW11;2308124"

They aim now f for a much bigger playerbase. If ganking and griefing prevents these players to enter PvP server or TERA at all GF will react. Banning a small amount of gankers for a certain time could also help.

Of course best way would be to prevent ganking by the game itself but this it too late now for TERA.

u can't ban players for no reason, they arent exploiting or anything... and no, ganking and griefing doesnt violate the EULA ^_^

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 6:51pm

QQ more ! XDDDD

Reven

Intermediate

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 6:58pm

All are welcome I say...

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 9:03pm

Wow, so let me get this straight, me and my clan are interested in TERA, especially the PVP server since we love pvp ( former Lineage 2 clan), but any level 60 player can just kill us at a low level at all times with no restrictions or penalties whatsoever? :eek:

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 9:17pm

Quoted from "Youme;2308172"

PK newb's and play alone on your dying servers noobies.

Dat F2P QQ. love it.

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 9:17pm

Quoted from "L2 Azumii;2308469"

Wow, so let me get this straight, me and my clan are interested in TERA, especially the PVP server since we love pvp ( former Lineage 2 clan), but any level 60 player can just kill us at a low level at all times with no restrictions or penalties whatsoever? :eek:

I bet my ass you were w8ing noobies at Dion with ur friends...

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 9:25pm

Quoted from "speedymatv;2308505"

I bet my ass you were w8ing noobies at Dion with ur friends...

Haha nah not a chance, we are an organized pvp clan who only pvps clans with the same amount of ppl and gear. We played on various private servers which you can level to the max within a few days, so w8ing for low level players would be pointless. However if this is the case in TERA we would only join if they would launch a fresh pvp server so we wont get outgeared / outleveled by other clans.

IceD

Master

Main Character Name: Narcosis

Class: Sorcerer

Server: Killian

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 9:46pm

You can shove your L2 pride in your... you know where. This is TERA. There is a penalty applied in the form of karma points for killing people few levels below your own; it makes you remain in chaotic state, vulnerable to attacks from everyone else without any penalty, untill your karma drops down to zero again. Stop complaining, cause if you really were an L2 player, you should feel like in heaven.

Quoted from "Zdzisiu"

IMO much more fun is create low lvl character and PK them with the same lvl.
That's what we used to do back then, untill TERA became completely overwhelmed with pussies. I'm not even sure if someone still remembers that one particular player, who pk'ed all the time in Arcadia region, day after day, week after week. I used to accompany him... All that drama, all that rage. Those were the times, made me feel alive.

I even remember once one player did thanked me, said the game became much livier with us in Arcadia all the time, and people on chat wouldn't even shut up. Lots of fun and memorable moments, if you ask me.

Quoted from "Roponmatsu"

Victim Girls... oh god.
Narcosis, the kinky elin sorceress.

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 10:02pm

Quoted from "IceD;2308565"

You can shove your L2 pride in your... you know where. This is TERA. There is a penalty applied in the form of karma points for killing people few levels below your own; it makes you remain in chaotic state, vulnerable to attacks from everyone else without any penalty, untill your karma drops down to zero again. Stop complaining, cause if you really were an L2 player, you should feel like in heaven.

That's what we used to do back then, untill TERA became completely overwhelmed with pussies. I'm not even sure if someone still remembers that one particular player, who pk'ed all the time in Arcadia region, day after day, week after week. I used to accompany him... All that drama, all that rage. Those were the times, made me feel alive.

I even remember once one player did thanked me, said the game became much livier with us in Arcadia all the time, and people on chat wouldn't even shut up. Lots of fun and memorable moments, if you ask me.

Ahhh so there is a karma system, all I needed to know lol you shouldnt be so butthurt and take your pills. And this has nothing to do with your so called 'l2 pride'. Ppl like you who actually do pk low level players do it because they can't handle players with the same gear or levels so they just walk up to the newbies area's and start one shotting low levels and gives them atleast some satisfaction or achievement in their lives. Your probably one of those guys who would even make a PVP video out of it and post it on youtube :rolleyes: anyway, thanks for the answer!

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 10:36pm

Quoted from "IceD;2308565"

HAHAHAHAHA you calling people on the internet pussies cos you bully using a digital toon thats insanely more powerful. And they are the pussies. God your a joke
:p

IceD

Master

Main Character Name: Narcosis

Class: Sorcerer

Server: Killian

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 10:48pm

Learn to read. We used to control exp gain in order to remain at the same level as other players did. When it was over, I simply stopped playing the game when my sub run out. On the other hand, my comrade played far longer; always on 22, as they said. That's the art of pk'ing. Of course, 60's came and went by; I never shed a tear, or gave a single f*ck about getting killed by any of them, like you all do.

Nothing changed. Modern mmo's will be always full of crybabies, decreasing the overall pleasure one takes from playing them.

Quoted from "Roponmatsu"

Victim Girls... oh god.
Narcosis, the kinky elin sorceress.

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 10:56pm

Quoted from "shinri;2308175"

u can't ban players for no reason, they arent exploiting or anything... and no, ganking and griefing doesnt violate the EULA ^_^

They can change EULA at any time if it is necessary.

EME for example has followuíng passage in the rules of conduct.

Quoted

Don’t harass, stalk, or purposely do things to make someone else feel uncomfortable.

http://tera.enmasse.com/rules-of-conduct

GF could introduce the same phrase to prevent ganking and griefing.

shwamiite

Professional

Sunday, January 13th 2013, 11:16pm

Quoted from "CrywayFTW11;2308682"

They can change EULA at any time if it is necessary.

u came from ditch? lol they dont give fck about u and ur pked budies idiot!!!!!
:growup:

:lol: