You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Spankmepls

Beginner

• "Spankmepls" started this thread

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 6:36pm

Daily Kanstria

Hey,

Why can i only do 2 daily a day in kanstria and others 5?
I'm allready revered so i should have 5 like others.
Allready try to do the 2 available daily and then relog but nothing!

So would love that fixed for me.

Friday, November 23rd 2012, 7:04am

You only get 2 daily quests in Kanstria because you get reputation and credits from killing mobs. There are 9 special mobs that give you 450 rep and 25 credits
When in Rome... go to Amsterdam

Spankmepls

Beginner

Monday, November 26th 2012, 8:09pm

then why do guildy's get 5?

Monday, November 26th 2012, 8:21pm

Your guildies are mistaken then. Valsekyr Hunt dailies from Kanstria are only -ever- 2, regardless of reputation. You never get more than 2. The design is that you're supposed to use mob-killing and commander farming to get the rep for Valsekyr Hunt, whereas the other factions get 3-5 dailies depending on rep (though Valsekyr also has more expensive items).

Perhaps they're confused with Shariar dailies? Also, extra !s can pop in Kanstria at the time of Nexus, as there's an Agnitor quest giver there.
Read the tribulations of <Meow>'s young priestess - Ellorah's Diary.

Spankmepls

Beginner

Tuesday, November 27th 2012, 7:11pm

ok thx for info :D