You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 12:58am

Visionmaker look

For people who are wondering how Visionmaker set looks like on every race. I found ss on rus-tera website and got them all together. Enjoy and dream (sorry for poor editing :))

Amani

Baraka

Castanic

Elin/Popori

High Elf

Human

The Crimson Eye - Mount Tyranas NA

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 1:03am

well thx but:

they are all wrong and

Queen Hard Mode Drop (a bit rare) = Queen normal Drop (not rly rare) = Visionmaker looks
and T14 Crafted the same too

these are " last pictures , Number 21 " at http://tera-online.cc/gallery/races/

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 1:04am

Wow... thanks for the post, but that's -really- disappointing.

In most cases it seems that Visionmaker is just the level 58 T11 Thulsa/Killian model, slightly recolored. How underwhelming.

Quoted from "Makoko;2260537"

well thx but:

they are all wrong and

Queen Hard Mode Drop (a bit rare) = Queen normal Drop (not rly rare) = Visionmaker looks
and T14 Crafted the same too

That's what I thought - Visionmaker was supposed to look like Conjunct/Queen armor. Maybe the above screenshots are placeholder looks from before the actual armor was in the files. That said, has anyone in Europe MADE any visionmaker yet to confirm this?
Read the tribulations of <Meow>'s young priestess - Ellorah's Diary.

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 1:07am

Quoted from "Sapphidia;2260540"

That's what I thought - Visionmaker was supposed to look like Conjunct/Queen armor. Maybe the above screenshots are placeholder looks from before the actual armor was in the files. That said, has anyone in Europe MADE any visionmaker yet to confirm this?

i think i saw a screenshot from someone elin healer at a GER server with a vision chest and it was the same skin as other Queen/Craft T14

oh and... the icon of vision are same too

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 1:20am

dammit, sorry guys for misleading you then I will edit it tomorrow. I thought it's this armor because I never saw it in game.
So conjunct and Regent and visionmaker looks the same? not very creative...
The Crimson Eye - Mount Tyranas NA

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 6:26am

Huhm, the elf female armors at least are all already in the game.

Think all of the female elf ones in teh picture are from LoT/ET (the plate and leather definately are, as I have those sets on mine ^^ )

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 10:06am

Isn't this the skin that drops from Kelsaik?

Thursday, November 22nd 2012, 11:56am

it does pictures are wrong tread should be closed.