You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:26pm

Happy Hour: Monday, 17-23 CEST - 20% more Thalers!

Our next shop update is coming on Tuesday, 14th of May 2013, so you have the perfect opportunity to stock up your TERA Thaler resources with the Happy Hour today!

From 17:00 CEST til 23:00 CEST (4-10pm UK) on Monday, 13th of May 2013, you’ll get 20% more TERA Thalers
with each purchase* you make!

Take a look at our shop – we’re sure you’ll find something you like. Also keep in mind that the next shop update is just around the corner with many great things to come!

Check out the video for the upcoming shop update:

[video=youtube;pnGOCEROHvk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnGOCEROHvk[/video]

Be sure to inform your family and friends about this offer, as it is only available for a few hours!

*In order to purchase TERA Thalers, you’ll need to enter the game, open the menu bar, and click on the TERA Shop icon. Then click on “Buy TERA Thalers”, which will open your browser. Choose the amount of Thalers you’d like to buy and enter your payment method. The TERA Thalers will then be credited to your account
[I]. You can also add TERA Thalers if you login into the account management system on our website.[/I]

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:29pm

So when will we see the maid outfits, any news on that?

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:34pm

Awesome!

@Chibiki : Another Community Manager has said that Maid outfits will be available later this week. They will not be for Baraka's though. Let's boycott the Maid Sales until they add Baraka's :P

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:38pm

Costumes! - Very nice update, thanks.

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:47pm

Hopefully it is later this week, coz I am looking forward to maid outfit more than the other. The other costume are nice too.

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:49pm

at least ...something

Nympha

Trainee

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:57pm

Raven
how long costumes will be in shop? and what is period to use them . Permanent?

Minji

Professional

Main Character Name: Mio

Server: Killian

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:59pm

Why there is no preview of Japanese School swimsuit? the dark blue elin swimsuit? does that mean that its not included in this update? Feels kinda weird to leave one swimsuit out of the update when you are releasing everything else.
Mio - Sorc | Inori - Slayer | Tooru - Lancer

Monday, May 13th 2013, 4:59pm

could swear ive seen a popori yesterday or so in that yellow tracksuit in BG...
Mothball - lvl 60 Mystic
Moffball - lvl 60 Slayer
Beeball - lvl 60 Sorcerer
Axeball - lvl 60 Berserker
Gnatball - lvl 60 Archer
Noh - lvl 60 Lancer
Arcadia

Minji

Professional

Monday, May 13th 2013, 5:00pm

Quoted from "Taikoo;2624501"

could swear ive seen a popori yesterday or so in that yellow tracksuit in BG...

You can get those costumes already from summer boxes and xmas boxes if you have any of them left.

Minji

Professional

Monday, May 13th 2013, 5:08pm

Quoted from "Jyuubei;2624519"

PEGI12

/10chars

How is that even related? i used to have that school swimsuit on my character already. And you are talking about Pegi 12 when they are releasing black magic costumes? ..

speedlolita

Professional

Main Character Name: speedlolita

Class: Lancer

Monday, May 13th 2013, 5:10pm

Finally a worthwhile update. Now I need to decide which colour swimsuit I want and find the mod that restores the Black Magic to it's original kTERA skin with cuffs etc.

That other CM said maid later this week - so Thursday?

Monday, May 13th 2013, 5:15pm

Quoted from "Minji;2624498"

Why there is no preview of Japanese School swimsuit? the dark blue elin swimsuit? does that mean that its not included in this update? Feels kinda weird to leave one swimsuit out of the update when you are releasing everything else.

I'm pretty sure that they won't add a japanese fetish swimsuit. I heard that there are mods that let you replace some files so you can get that one though, but that's illegal and you shouldn't do that. :rolleyes:

Monday, May 13th 2013, 5:19pm

Quoted from "bottlehead;2624579"

I'm pretty sure that they won't add a japanese fetish swimsuit. I heard that there are mods that let you replace some files so you can get that one though, but that's illegal and you shouldn't do that. :rolleyes:

Considering i already had that swimsuit when we had the summer event, it would be weird if they did not add it.

Monday, May 13th 2013, 5:25pm

Quoted from "Chibiki;2624402"

So when will we see the maid outfits, any news on that?

this weekend probably

Diabolica

Beginner

Monday, May 13th 2013, 5:45pm

Afro popori's x))

Monday, May 13th 2013, 6:41pm

Quoted

Maid outfits and special emotes for Elins wearing the maid outfit will be made available with another promotion on Thursday. ~Raven

Thats what Raven said on Facebook.

Monday, May 13th 2013, 6:46pm

Lets hope they (maid costumes) are actually buyable and not part of some bullshit event or box that entails being extremely lucky to get it.

Monday, May 13th 2013, 6:50pm

Quoted from "Jellygoose;2624774"

Lets hope they (maid costumes) are actually buyable and not part of some bullshit event or box that entails being extremely lucky to get it.

Well he says it will be available with another promotion, so lets hope it isnt the same thing, else it could be that they're from boxes or something, or not permanent. But yeah guess we'll see it on Thursday :)
Since I dont think any Community Manager has answered if the outfits will be permanent.

Monday, May 13th 2013, 7:12pm

I don't mind a promotion like what they did in Tera NA, but please no random boxes with chances to get non permanent and permanent version. I will not buy if that is the case. I rather my TT just sit there than buying stupid random boxes.