You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Nisua

Intermediate

• "Nisua" is male
  • "Nisua" started this thread

Main Character Name: Nisua

Class: Priest

Server: Killian

Wednesday, January 1st 2014, 3:09pm

Mark of Bloodshed drop rate from zenith/prince treasure box

Time to talk about the elephant in the room.

As of patch notes 24.05.00 , mark of bloodshed should have increased drop rate from Bandersnatch in wonderholme normal and from zenith/prince treasure boxes.

Based on this :Patch Notes 24.05.00 – Onward to the Wintera Snowfield!

It's true that on patch notes it says for increased drop rate from Bandersnatch in wonderholme normal and I can confirm it ( many others also I bet ) by playing on Killian and running wonderholme normal, mark drops quite often.

BUT, the drop rate for mark from zenith/prince treasure boxes has NOT been increased. You can argue that it's not on patch notes so it shouldn't be increased but he said that:

Nisua, I have already answered on this. It is supposed to be increased and if anyone thinks it's not, please report it to the Support so that we can investigate.
So it means that drop rate of mark from zenith/prince treasure boxes should have been increased.

How do I know it's not increased? I had 250 boxes stacked, waiting for this patch..and nothing. I have many friends that had ~100 boxes also and got nothing also. Yes you can argue all you want "rng is rng" but the truth is, the drop rate from zenith/prince treasure boxes has NOT been increased.

I hope to hear from someone from the staff and that it will be forwarded to the developers or something, shouldn't be too hard to tweak. I'd like to note it has been 15 days since the patch came live on the servers.

Wednesday, January 1st 2014, 6:49pm

You can see it at broker too. Same price as before the patch, with the same amount in it. It didnt get more. In fact, i would even say the droprate from zenith boxes decreased to match the increased droprate in whnm....

Nisua

Intermediate

• "Nisua" is male

Sunday, January 5th 2014, 2:35pm

Staff pls.

Herrbasan

Intermediate

Monday, January 6th 2014, 1:16pm

Now if they guys were sneaky, the Boxes themselves could hold the probabilities for the items to drop out of them. In that case only boxes given out fresh from the system would have the increased droprate.

But i agree, it doesn't feel like an increase at all. Whether its because its just not there or to low is another story, but you guys should look into that since it's besides getting cubes and quills is the main endgame driver. I assume people put up with it for the weapon, but then they rather quit or have an extended break from the game then going for VM2 for armor.

As much people complain about the enchanting rate and the MW rate, i think its a good enough balance for people to invest time and get a reward in a reasonable amount of time. Ofc there is frustration, but that is part of it. But with the marks people have the distinct feeling of not seeing any progress at all.
Public TeamSpeak 3 Server for the Tera Community: pixelheat.de
(that's the server adress, you dont need to enter anything else)

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 5:48pm

Well lets just say you can still se the msg "XXX obtained Mark of Bloodshed from zenith treasure chest" in some areas. Few days ago I saw it in CW and couldnt help it but stop doing dungeons and just count that messages. After 4 hours I go 3 messages meaning drop is the very same as before patch. Furthermore last 25 WHNM runs I saw 0 Marks of Bloodshed drop. So am I unlucky? Most people would say so and keep on beliveng fairytales told us by Gameforge. But I decided to go check things on the other side of coin. Logged onto my free lvlup-event priest in NA server and did the very same thing I did in EU. Again Gameforge claimed we got the very same unmodified patch as NA. In 4 hours I got 70 messages of MoB drop, moving next a single run of WHNM alloved me to get near 2 Marks of Bloodshed - apparently chance is bigger than 50% now (in NA) so with full raid you can get even 2 of them if you are lucky. You can sit in WHNM whole day long and droll on that ugly worm hoping to get MoB but the fact is we did NOT get ANY increase in drop of Marks of Bloodsheed.
MoB price is 90k now in Tera-EU, 5-20k in K-Tera and 7-25k in Tera-NA. That says it all.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ayuko" (Jan 7th 2014, 5:55pm)

Tuesday, January 7th 2014, 9:37pm

Announcement still on, heard of only 2 people getting since the patch. It's either bugged, or increased by 0.00000000000001%

Heyyou2

Professional

• "Heyyou2" is male

Main Character Name: Heyyou

Class: Sorcerer

Server: Arcadia

Wednesday, January 8th 2014, 6:35am

It can't be increased, know too many people that opened 120+ boxes and got 0 MoBs. Wrote to support, seems that they don't care because there already have been 2 maintenances without any new info about the problem.
Arcadia - En

Fury

Heyyou - sorcerer

Blessyou - priest

Lashyou - reaper

Nisua

Intermediate

• "Nisua" is male

Saturday, January 11th 2014, 9:12pm

like really

Nisua

Intermediate

• "Nisua" is male

Monday, January 13th 2014, 7:19pm

Shop updating is easy for you, but fixing mark drop rate seems so hard, fuking joke.

Tuesday, January 14th 2014, 1:19pm

I've spent over 150k back then when the boxes were 700g but opening a support-ticket because the RNG just didn't work out hasn't crossed my mind.
R. I. P. Tera EU

Wednesday, January 15th 2014, 7:28am

Got 2x Mark from zenith treasure chest over the week although i skip SF or KG everyday. Also havent seen many from the boxes,like one a day or maybe none few days when am online

Heyyou2

Professional

• "Heyyou2" is male

Saturday, January 18th 2014, 7:36am

Got 2x Mark from zenith treasure chest over the week although i skip SF or KG everyday. Also havent seen many from the boxes,like one a day or maybe none few days when am online

Opened over 100 zenith, didn't get even one.
Arcadia - En

Fury

Heyyou - sorcerer

Blessyou - priest

Lashyou - reaper

Saturday, January 18th 2014, 10:18am

past couple months been doing just about all dungeons opening/buying zenith prince boxes
i have not seen 1 MOB last night was thinking about makinga NF pve sword but then it struck me need 5MOB for that sword and 2 months grinding i havent seen 1 yet so i abandoned the plan stick with +12wh.
buying 5*MOB of the broker is not something i want to farm lot/sell mwa mes save up to get
+200 att modifier is not worth that much time for a mainly pve player, its just silly this has to be so hard to obtain.
thank you all alot of up's and down's over the years :)
i probably said alot of bad things as well and im truly sorry for those that felt offended,
but in the end there have been alot of good times in here as well.
take care all
Manayà.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_Pr49Wa-Me4VmSuDXU57aA
can still find me on channel uploading once in a while <3

Heyyou2

Professional

• "Heyyou2" is male

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 12:09pm

Did the maintenance fix this?
Arcadia - En

Fury

Heyyou - sorcerer

Blessyou - priest

Lashyou - reaper

Nisua

Intermediate

• "Nisua" is male

Monday, January 27th 2014, 1:18am

No, they don't care.

Nisua

Intermediate

• "Nisua" is male

Tuesday, February 18th 2014, 2:09am

Still nothing, so nice.

Wednesday, February 19th 2014, 10:55am

well the mark drop from WHNM once increased and soon they messed it up so bad that i havent seen one in 30 runs so i jst gave up on whnm farming lel. Way to go gameforge <3

Hr1s7i

Professional

• "Hr1s7i" is male

Server: Fraya

Tuesday, March 11th 2014, 6:50pm

Drop rate? What drop rate? I opened roughly 200 boxes and still nothing of true value. Also haven't seen people getting marks from zenith boxes in weeks now...

As for the drop chance in whhm/nm - 1% maybe? It's only second to the chance of making something +12 from the first try.
Don't argue with the walls...

CalvinL

Intermediate

• "CalvinL" is male

Wednesday, March 12th 2014, 2:05pm

This is just my experience.
About 30-50 boxes before I got my MoB. Got it from Zenith Box which dropped in SF.

Haven't had many WHNM runs, haven't seen MoB drop.

On a side note, WHHM bonus boss spawn rate? - (About 2-3weeks ago) I saw one the first time I went into that dungeon, we dropped 3-4 Cubes in that run. Since then I've not seen bonus boss and rarely 1-2 Cubes.
Killian - 60 Sorc - Cappricio
Killian - 60 Slayer - Campfire
Killian - 60 Lancer - Cappriccio

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 1:46pm

I opened like 500 zeniths and got 1 Mark :( . From wh i got like 100 boxes and no Mob