You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 4th 2013, 3:47am

Camera Height Changing & Ping window Spams & Unable to expand...ect

Camera height keep changing on combat (like pressing shift+up arrow) and changing back... its doing that itself

also when u mark show fps+hour on ui settings... ping widow keeps pop up randomly on screen when u try to see tipwindows on items...

when mainmenu too close with action bar (top of that) u cant press expand button on action bar...

cant press expand button on quest tracker when its stick with right side of window. (u have to pull it to mid screen for expand)

sometimes ui elements sticks with mouse cursor when u try to move them... u cant relase it from cursor u have to pres ''alt'' key for relase and ''alt'' again to continue...

sometimes gear changign numbers wont apear on character window (''p'' window) u have to spam it until it appear...

LSS

Beginner

Friday, October 4th 2013, 7:06am

My solution, exit the game, go to your \TERA\Client\S1Game\Config folder and delete all files starting with S1....ini. Be careful not to delete files with default...ini. Problem solved.

Friday, October 4th 2013, 7:15pm

Camera height keep changing on combat (like pressing shift+up arrow) and changing back... its doing that itself

i have that problem to..
but my solution is get ride ur mount and go back down

delet S1 engine dosnt work on me

i hope GM read this problem and fix it :stick:

Gwayn

Intermediate

• "Gwayn" is male

Class: Sorcerer

Server: Hasmina

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 10:17pm

same problem

also deleting stuff doesnt work for me either :/

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 1:56am

Major problem for me, I cant fight pvp properly like this. PLease fix and deploy next repair patch asap- I saw that the korean version had this fixed already

http://teratoday.com/tera-news/asia/kter…1-patch-preview

Hopefully the crosshair bug will be fixed with the other skills not just retaliate. Please release this patch asap. I am fed up trying to play with this bug always hurting my eyes.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Zyakkei" (Oct 8th 2013, 2:01am)

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 12:13pm

ping widow keeps pop up randomly on screen when u try to see tipwindows on items...

This. How the heck am I supposed to decide if I want to roll on something when all I can see is my ping when I mouseover??!? Utterly annoying.

Wednesday, October 9th 2013, 1:07am

im realy not sure are they testing it before relase? gf? ofc not... but bluehole also? as a devloper?... ptr realms maybe...

Wednesday, October 9th 2013, 3:21am

ping widow keeps pop up randomly on screen when u try to see tipwindows on items...

This. How the heck am I supposed to decide if I want to roll on something when all I can see is my ping when I mouseover??!? Utterly annoying.

got this sometimes too.

for me "move mouse over real ping window , maybe move ping window by a few pixels" fixes that

Friday, October 11th 2013, 3:05pm

Reset UI should help with camera height changing. If you did it already before - do it once again.

Saturday, October 12th 2013, 2:16pm

i have the same problem...but to the extent where my game is unplayable ..and i am serious i can't aim my cam go up and down with each skill , dodging using range attacks will cause it to go up and using regular attacks will make it go down. i tried everything i mean everything i even reinstalled the game...and nothing really happned. now i am thinking in quitting cause of that why would i play a game that can't be played any more..
:grumble:

Monday, October 14th 2013, 7:26pm

is there any hotfix consept at gf? or do we need to wait for another big patch ?

LSS

Beginner

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 6:57am

For those experiencing ping window pop ups, click the actual time/ping window, it's a temp fix until GF releases the new patch.

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 7:21pm

For those who are having the camera shifting problem, may I ask which antivirus you are using? I am using Norton and someone else with a similar issue uses Norton also

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 1:06am

i was using eset nod but its not installed atm having same issue no effect... how they can be related anyway?

for the test: in bgs try to use your unusable skills, camera bug will apear for example on my priest when i use ''grace of resurrection'' its doing that everytime

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Ashanvale" (Oct 16th 2013, 1:11am)

Wednesday, October 16th 2013, 1:48pm

not using any antivirus atm.

Friday, November 15th 2013, 10:47am

so after some tickets...:D they actually replied something like we know this current issue does exist but you will have to wait for a developer patch to fix it ...and guess what..more then a month passed now and some ppl had it for more then 2 months now ...so i should wait for like a year so i can play normally...?well if you continued your current attitude you will end up losing your gamers base and not just the one u just lost..thank you very much game forge for providing us with a happy gaming experience. :grumble:

Nekogami

The Unmoving Great Library

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 10:02pm

Reviving this dead thread since I still experiene the camera issue.

Using skills has a chance to make the camera move one step upwards, like I pressed Shift+Up. The camera keeps this position until I use another skill, which reverts it back into its original position.

Been looking it up for quite a while now, yet can't find any solution, nor any responses from officials.

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 10:26pm

It's a bug since long ago, when you use a skill and you can't (because stunned, silenced, in stagger, or whatever), the camera moves up until you actually use a skill.

I think I remember in a KTERA patch this was fixed so we just have to wait... but I'm not sure I remember right :s

Nekogami

The Unmoving Great Library

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 10:34pm

Yeah I remember that one since I started playing. Same when you mount up and try to use a skill etc.

But when normally using skills? I took a long break from the game and I never had that before.
Perhaps an issue when using skills while pressing any movement buttoms? I noticed it occuring more frequently when doing exactly that.

IceD

Master

• "IceD" is male

Main Character Name: Narcosis

Class: Sorcerer

Server: Killian

Sunday, January 12th 2014, 10:58pm

Guys, deleting your .ini files won't help since a lot of the character/account settings are stored server-side, not locally. There's no workaround for it. Those are bugs; they haven't been fixed since long ago and each new update seems to screw certain settings even more.

Might be GF's fault as well, since friend playing on NA stated he doesn't have certain issues we currently have in EU, although the client files are literally almost the same. My only guess is that the tables must have screwed somehow in the past with one of the major updates, and our dear publisher didn't even looked into it, or declined, stating the issue is client-sided.

Good grief.

Quoted from "Roponmatsu"

Victim Girls... oh god.
Narcosis, the kinky elin sorceress.