You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 10:23am

Guild Quest: turn in and completing bug

I am a new player and i am at Arcadia and i accepted guild quests some i was able to complete like kill some monsters but when i went to turn in that quest there are no button to press to complete the quest and accept rewards (like i press "F" in front of him and he do not have anything to press in his page to complete)

and another thing is like one guild quest i have to kill one guy named vika or valake in Oblivion woods near bestial vale but when i go there he is not there and there is another guy i should kill in valley of titans he is not there also

and now i have to kill lot of monsters in celestial hills in my guild quest but when i kill those monsters the quest do not update (like kill **** monsters 0\10, it do not update)

plz help :(

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 11:25am

me too

i have that same problem, some guildquest i can do but cant hand them in and others dont even update thus stay at 0/10.

DaKATTman

Professional

Sunday, July 28th 2013, 10:23pm

yes its definitely bugged just did my first guild quest and I cant turn it in either.

someone told me in chat they're removing the guild quests / guild levels is that true?

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
8192MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250+1GB

CalvinL

Intermediate

Monday, July 29th 2013, 1:29am

Likely they have been turned off. Seeing that there will be a new political system coming soon this seems likely. Perhaps they will be used in the alliance system but hard to say if they will continue to use these badges.
Killian - 60 Sorc - Cappricio
Killian - 60 Slayer - Campfire
Killian - 60 Lancer - Cappriccio

GummiBear

Intermediate

Monday, July 29th 2013, 3:50pm

Calvin got it right

Though for the part about it not counting you are likely overlvled for it (check your qeustlog, if it say (Not eligable) in front of the quest you are too high lvl for that qeust now) and might as well drop it, if you haven't yet got enough for one turn in at least (if you ahve enough for one turn in at least i would say keep them, in case they get reactivated once alliance gets in)

Saturday, September 21st 2013, 10:56pm

There are news with this bug? I cannot yet to complete guild's quests because the NPC doesn't work.

Tuesday, September 24th 2013, 5:16am

Is this feature still turned off? I'm a new player and also can't turn in guild quests.