You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

sary

Trainee

• "sary" started this thread

Monday, February 24th 2014, 11:09pm

Launcher unable to determine current version

i am unable to play the game. i read a post about downloading a new launcher so that it changes the version..
i downloaded the new launcher, but it says my game is still version 24.05.00-hf5 and the launcher STILL tells me it is unable to determine current version.
am i doing something wrong? can someone please tell me how to get the game to work?
~ The one that's worth your tears, should never make you cry ~

sary

Trainee

Wednesday, February 26th 2014, 10:05pm

nobody has any idea on how to fix this? :(

Sunday, March 2nd 2014, 11:32am

I have the same problem. I have read something about "EMEVersionCheck.exe" but there is no such file.

Monday, March 3rd 2014, 10:30pm

http://www.2shared.com/file/z9W-MEbP/pgc_v2.html click the second blue download tab(small) not the green one , put the file in youre Tera\client folder and replace the existing one ...its possible the 1st time u start the launcher to get the same error...no worries..close it and restart launcher, second time should work 100% , i tested myself.

Tuesday, March 4th 2014, 2:52pm

Quoted

http://www.2shared.com/file/z9W-MEbP/pgc_v2.html click the second blue download tab(small) not the green one , put the file in youre Tera\client folder and replace the existing one ...its possible the 1st time u start the launcher to get the same error...no worries..close it and restart launcher, second time should work 100% , i tested myself.

Unfortunatley I deinstalled Tera and downloaded it anew. Took me about 6~8 hours, but works now...
Still, thanks for your answer.

Wednesday, March 12th 2014, 4:35pm

Quoted

it's seem to work

Thursday, March 13th 2014, 12:53am

It works, thank you so much for sharing the link! *o*

Sunday, March 16th 2014, 10:43am

can anyone re-upload that pgc_v2 at other site, cause i cant download it via 2share, thanks

sary

Trainee

Saturday, March 29th 2014, 1:41pm

[url]http://www.2shared.com/file/z9W-MEbP/pgc_v2.html[/url] click the second blue download tab(small) not the green one , put the file in youre Tera\client folder and replace the existing one ...its possible the 1st time u start the launcher to get the same error...no worries..close it and restart launcher, second time should work 100% , i tested myself.

I have tried this 3 times now, uninstalled the game god knows how many times and reinstalled and its still not working :(

why is it working for everyone else but not me?

sary

Trainee

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 3:03pm

Getting really fed up with this now. I know this game is free now, but i paid £40 when it was released and i cant even play it now. Pleeeeeease fix this issue. ;(

Lustra

Beginner

Main Character Name: Celestine

Server: Killian

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 7:08pm

i think you are forced to download the whole game again if the file uploaded above didn't help just like me im downloading the game all over again since its a version before gameforge feb update

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 10:44am

nope. try this, it worked fine by me:

delete last patch folder - start tera (launcher)

-> last patch will be downloaded and installed again; it may take some time so be patient

sary

Trainee

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 10:44pm

I have reinstalled this game at least 5 times now and downloaded the patches etc... its still not working :(

why cant they just fix this? grrrr

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 1:30pm

Worked perfectly

Thanks nilbor, just saved me some hours download. Cheers :thumbsup:

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 2:08pm

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!