You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 11:25am

Help. Error "Abort pointer is null (. webbrowser.cpp/244)"

I can't start my launcher any more, few hours ago was working fine now he don't wants to start. :(

Vayus

(Evil) Monster :3

Class: Lancer

Server: Hasmina

Sunday, August 25th 2013, 11:14pm

Thread moved to our technical section. Please have a look here: ABORT: Pointer is NULL ( .\webbrowser.cpp/244)

NO GAME SUPPORT VIA PM // KEIN GAME-SUPPORT PER PN

ENGLISH: Forum Rules and Guidelines | Chat
GERMAN: Foren-Regeln und -Richtlinien | Chat

Board-Moderatoren gesucht!

Monday, August 26th 2013, 12:04am

I had this similar problem once.

1st, never close the launcher while Tera is launched.

2nd, when launcher is screwed in that way, run the launcher with internet OFF (unplug cable) then plug the cable on.

If the launcher automatically connects to server, bingo, launch tera, and you won´t have the problem next time.

Friday, September 27th 2013, 10:06pm

The unpluggin thing just worked fine for me ! THANKS !!!

cypriiisek

Intermediate

Friday, September 27th 2013, 10:24pm

I had this similar problem once.

1st, never close the launcher while Tera is launched.

2nd, when launcher is screwed in that way, run the launcher with internet OFF (unplug cable) then plug the cable on.

If the launcher automatically connects to server, bingo, launch tera, and you won´t have the problem next time.

i go home from work and game dont work...ok1) isnt my problem, and 2) dont work..

Minji

Professional

Main Character Name: Mio

Server: Killian

Friday, September 27th 2013, 10:44pm

got this

and did this

¨2nd, when launcher is screwed in that way, run the launcher with internet OFF (unplug cable) then plug the cable on.¨ and it worked.
Mio - Sorc | Inori - Slayer | Tooru - Lancer

cypriiisek

Intermediate

Saturday, September 28th 2013, 12:06am

and this is finally resollution? no..its only now bug fix..but gameforge must fix it!