You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 28th 2014, 5:51pm

How to get Sparky Mount by doing Achievements

I see that there is already a thread about this, but I can't seem to be able to add a comment there so I just wanted to share some advice on how to get it easily, and give more insight to the things you have to do.

Here you can find some basic info and pictures that are very useful for finding the monuments:
New Achievement GREEN PERMANENT RAPTOR MOUNT

With these achievements you get the permanent version of Sparky (also known as the Green Lizard/Raptor) mount.
You will need to get a few different achievements to finally get him, but it is worth it.

In the guide above you can see the list of achievements you'll need, but the point is that you need to visit all the towns you can fly to with Pegasus and to visit 6 monuments. I will post the names of all the towns and all the monuments (the pictures to the monuments location found in the link above, post #2).

I suggest you to do the flying around towns first and as you visit a town that is near a monument, just drop by the monument and take that one along the way. It's way easier that way and you don't have to go back six times to different towns.

-

You will need to visit all the towns you can get to via Pegasus. As stated in the link above you don't get achievements for Velika, Kaiator, Allamatheia and Tower Base(Island of Dawn). But you will need to get from Velika to Allamantheia and to Kaiator by Pegasus, because from Arun you can't go to Shara through any other city rather than Velika.

Here is the list of towns, by continents:

Southern Arun:
- Lumbertown
- Crescentia
- Castanica
- Cutthroat Harbor
- Popolion
- Pora Elinu
- Chebika
- Tulufan

With all these visited, you get the achievement called "Southern Arun Tourist Attractions". As stated in the first guide, it is a bit harder to get the "Pora Elinu Tourist", you need to be standing next to an npc Shalane in the center of the town to get it.

Southern Shara:

Get to Allamantheia from Velika (or use the skill if you are a High Elf or Baraka) and then start travelling again.

- Tralion
- Tria
- Elenea
- Frontera
- Bastion
- Acarum
- Bleakrock

With these visited you get "Southern Shara Tourist Attractions" achievement.

Northern Shara:

Get from Allamantheia to Kaiator by Pegasus (or use the skill if you are a Castanic or Amani) and then visit the towns:

- Zulfikar Fortress
- Habere
- Dragonfall
- Scythera Fae
- Kanstria
- Pathfinder Post

Visiting these you get the "Northern Shara Tourist Attractions". For Kanstria you will actually have to go off the flying platform and get into the town to get the "Kanstria Tourist".

-

List of monuments:
1. Pora Elinu - Eldrich Academy grounds
2. Tulufan - Collosal Ruins in the Arena of the Exalted
3. Acarum - Balder's Refuge
4. Bastion - Citadel of Torment
5. Habare - LoT, next to the teleporter
6. Dragonfall - Temple of Sikander (region Amena Quatla)

Now, the first five are pretty easy to find; maybe you will have a bit of a problem of finding the one in the Colossal Ruins, but it's there, far behind the mobs. The sixth on the other hand is a bit more tricky, if you're not a high level. As I did mine on lvl 38 I had to be more careful as grew closer to the last one because the mobs became too powerful for me to handle, but, the last one was beyond my power alone. You need to get to the ToS, to which you can only go by mount on lower lvls so at one point you will need to pass this bridge to get to ToS, where these huge laser things will one shot you. Here is how I got pass it: I asked a max lvl guildie to help me, and it is actually the best if it's a priest. Priest's summoning spell can get you there safe and then the max lvl guildie can just kill the mobs you need to pass to the monument. So just ask for a favor from some max lvl Priest and you're done with that, too. The monument itself is completely back on the left side.

Here's a picture where on the map: http://picload.org/view/lroidlg/1.jpg.html

Just interact (f) with each monument and it should pop up.

For all the monuments you get the achievement called "Monumental Effort".

---

All these achievements combined will give you a few other achievements, I am not sure about all the names, but you will get the "Well Traveled" achievement at the end and that one gives you Sparky and a watermelon pet called Juicy. Now just get to the nearest banker and visit your Post Parcel and take your awards! ^^

I hope this guide will help you in your quest for Sparky, it took me around 5 or 6 hours to get it all done, but for a mount that looks awesome and is a lot faster than the basic one it is totally worth it.

If there is a problem with this thread, I am asking the admins to move it where it should be. ^^