You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 9:21am

New Achievement GREEN PERMANENT RAPTOR MOUNT

Okay, since I've seen so much people questioning about the mounts.
Ill specify it.
1. there are 2 colors: red and green
2. each has a permanent and a 21days duration version
3. this guide will tell u how to gt the easier permanent raptor: green
(the red one requires an achievement called "all my life". Imagine how much you have to do for that.)

Well,

I'll try to post screenshots when I've made them. I'm not able to go online currently so this guide will hopefully be a lot more clear later today.
For the permanent mount you need the the achievement "Well Traveled", which consists from the achievements 2 achievements (Once again, I'm not online atm so i can't give correct names, this will also come later today, atm im just writing this to a. be first the to do it and b. help all the struggling players).
You need to find 6 monuments.
The first is found just outside the Eldritch Academy Grounds (link to picture later today)

sticky | Vayus
When you need me I'll be sure to try and be there.
Diaran-60 slayer-Fraya
Triakan-33 warrior-Fraya
Guild Medieval might be expanding to Tera, who's up for a mature, friendly, caring gaming community?

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 10:33am

Okay part 2
My browser crashed and i couldn't edit after 10 minutes and couldn't post in the same thread within 30min, so hereby part 2 of the guide :D

the monuments:

Picture for first monument near eldritch academy grounds: http://picload.org/view/ocpllai/tera_screenshot_.png.html

The second monument is found in Colossal Ruins near the town of Tulufan, in the arena of the Exalted. http://picload.org/view/ocpllac/tera_screenshot_.png.html

The third monument can be found in Balder's Refuge. http://picload.org/view/ocpllrc/tera_screenshot_.png.html

The fourth monument is found just outside the Citadel of Torment, near Acarum. http://picload.org/view/ocpllgp/tera_screenshot_.png.html

The fifth monument is found at the entrance of LoT, next to the teleportal. http://picload.org/view/ocpllgd/tera_screenshot_.png.html

The sixth monument is found at the Temple of Sikander, in Amena Quatla, in the Sylvanoth region. http://picload.org/view/ocpllgl/tera_screenshot_.png.html

Every monument has an achievement. Stick around long enough for it to pop up.
All 6 achievements get u the achievement: Monumental Effort. Thias also gives you a watermelon pet but I'm not sure it even pick up stuff... looks fun though.

The towns
Now comes the more boring and time consuming part.
Visit. Every. Town.
You have to visit every town you can fly to with a pegasus to get the tourist achievement for that town. You usually get it while flying over it or when you land on the pegasus platform. There are no tourist achievements for Kaiator, Velika, Allemantheia and Tower Base.
I personally had difficulty acquiring 2 tourist achievements: Kanstria and Pora Elinu.
Kanstria took a bit long to pop up, and only popped up once I was in the center, near the banker npc's.
Pora elinu requires u to stand next to a npc called Shalane, female high elf: http://picload.org/view/ocpllap/tera_screenshot_.png.html

For each continent you get a "Tourist Attraction" achievement once you got all "Tourist" achievements for that continent.
Having them for all 3 continents grants you the "Tourist Trap" achievement. Combined with "Monumental Effort", you get "Well Travelled". That last one rewards you with the green permanent raptor mount.

and a picture showing you that it's TOTALLY worth it AND that it's permanent: http://picload.org/view/ocplloa/tera_screenshot_.png.html

If you wish to copy this guide anywhere, please send me a mail on the forums first before posting it and claiming you wrote it yourself. I took the time to write this and make the screenshots and upload them :)
Diaran-60 slayer-Fraya
Triakan-33 warrior-Fraya
Guild Medieval might be expanding to Tera, who's up for a mature, friendly, caring gaming community?

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 12:28pm

If you still didn't get the mount, you may have forgotten something, feel free to post it here and I'll try to answer it as soon as possible
Or drop a nice picture of your mount :)
Diaran-60 slayer-Fraya
Triakan-33 warrior-Fraya

Grun

Trainee

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 3:19pm

Very nice guide, it helps me a lot! Thank you very much :thumbsup:

Wednesday, October 30th 2013, 3:29pm

Very good guids ^^

Thanks ! :love:

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 6:14am

Ty for the guide.....it's kinda easy....but not the other 1.....it's almost impossible to me, more than 80 achievements, uncountable boss killing, too many repeating instance, pvp and many more!!!!! :dash:

I already arranged what achievements needed and what to do in order to solve that....but I cannot find this 2 achievements:

1- Conquest of Akasha's Hideout
2- Where is Thy Song

After I listed all what I need to do......guess what? I gave up :lol:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "afral" (Oct 31st 2013, 6:19am)

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 7:30am

@afral: i'm also not likely to get it, but i got 1 permanent mount thats both cool and faster that the 240 horse so i'll just be lvl' ing my warrior and perhaps...one day...? It's indeed impossible, thus the name "All my life" and the title "over-achiever".
Anyway, glad i could help people get the mount since a lot of people do know about the monuments but not that you also need to visit every town.
Diaran-60 slayer-Fraya
Triakan-33 warrior-Fraya

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 9:30pm

Hey I started repeating dungeons for achievments but I dont understand these

Bastion Flanker
  1. Flanking>Planking- Flanked Bloodbound Vulcan in BoL 10 Times
  2. Flank You Very Much - Flanked Soulcrusher in BoL 30 Times

How to complete that?

Thursday, October 31st 2013, 9:56pm

I've been wondering as well, but since the flanks are like the side, I believe, perhaps you need to hit from side 10 times? or perhaps knock down? Bad descriptions do help making it impossible :D
Diaran-60 slayer-Fraya
Triakan-33 warrior-Fraya

Saturday, November 2nd 2013, 8:30am

I figured it out..
You have to hit them from behind

2lvl weapon recommended lol

Wednesday, November 6th 2013, 8:02pm

Thank you so much for the guide !

Chijy

Beginner

• "Chijy" is male

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 4:03am

Hey,

hier mal eine etwas bessere, Anleitung auf Koreanisch, die man aber gekonnt mit Crome übersetzen kann.
#Anleitung#
Ach, whad dude mesch did jucke?. Näääd, juckt mesch wänisch. Sollsn alle bubbeln un sich die Reeb abbolze. Wenn de mol nädde weida wääsch, gesche inne Zoo, frohschd e Tier, dad hat me IQ, wie du :) :)

Intel Core - i7-3770k@ 3.90GHz
Asus Maximus V Extreme
16GB - 1333 MHz RAM
Asus GTX680
be quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 CPU Kühler
be quiet 750 Netzteil :o

Veseere

Intermediate

• "Veseere" is male

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 7:42am

Someone explain this dude that this is english part of the forum

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 7:42am

Warum ist das besser? Ich glaube mein kann jeder lesen und nicht sehr viel können Koreanisch lesen...
Ich glaube mein Guide ist okay weil mehrere Leute mich ein pm gesendet haben ingame :)
Bin froh dass ich die Leute helfen konnte :)
Diaran-60 slayer-Fraya
Triakan-33 warrior-Fraya

Friday, November 15th 2013, 11:29am

3K views already O.o
Diaran-60 slayer-Fraya
Triakan-33 warrior-Fraya

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 8:20pm

!8k views o.o Didn't expect that... I hope every single person who checked this thread was able to get the mount! Hope you all enjoy it a lot!
Diaran-60 slayer-Fraya
Triakan-33 warrior-Fraya

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 9:13pm

fyi you can also get this mount by doing the following achievements:

Uncommon valour - loot 500 uncommon items

In rare form - loot 100 rare items

Superior court C - loot 100 superior items

which then gives you:

Legendary Looter = Sparky / Dino ride

so basically you'll get 2 sparkies in your ride page lol
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 965 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
8192MB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650

Friday, January 24th 2014, 12:17am

100 superior items is kind of hard especially for lower levels...
Diaran-60 slayer-Fraya
Triakan-33 warrior-Fraya

mar_tin

Intermediate

• "mar_tin" is male

Main Character Name: Kanane

Class: Sorcerer

Server: Zenobia

Friday, January 24th 2014, 10:26am

Not really hard. All avatar weapon shards counts as superior item.

Friday, January 24th 2014, 2:56pm

Dit neither of you see that the Legendary Looter achievement is lasting 21 days and this guide is to get a permanent mount???
Diaran-60 slayer-Fraya
Triakan-33 warrior-Fraya