You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 7th 2013, 11:57pm

[Tool] Masterwork Percentage

Hi,

I recently made a little tool for figuring out what percentage your masterworked item is, here is the link.

http://mwtool.voidentity.net/

I just made it for fun one day. I'm sharing it in case it happens to be useful to anyone else.

Have fun everyone!

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 12:04am

wow.. that's awesome

tyvm and bookmark`d

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 2:31am

niceee thx

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 10:10am

how can u change the bonus u get ?

after i got +12 with the right stats, i tried to re-enigmatic a few times (every time i had to buy enough spellbind to keep all stats so they dont change - it cost alot as u can imagine) and the bonus never changed.

is it not possible to change your bonus after u first succeed to MW ? or after you enchant it to +12 ?

thanks

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 10:21am

Bonus changes on every re-roll of the item. So if you have +12 and all the right stats, but lets say your bonus is at 1%, then you lock all stats and re-rolll.

Expensive, yes. Worth it? Up to you. On visionmaker gear I'd say yes, since it's the end-game gear. Unless you have other items to spend money on.
[img][/img]

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 12:15pm

Quoted from "Ahobaka;2294126"

Bonus changes on every re-roll of the item. So if you have +12 and all the right stats, but lets say your bonus is at 1%, then you lock all stats and re-rolll.

i did it i think 5 times, bonus didnt change. so just wasnt lucky ?

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 2:43pm

Quoted from "Metalic;2294255"

i did it i think 5 times, bonus didnt change. so just wasnt lucky ?

yep... RNG hates you

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 4:15pm

Quoted from "Makoko;2294456"

yep... RNG hates you

i know.

100~ fodder tries (blue and gold T14) , about 150k gold (including alkahest) to try and get ignitor chest from +10 to +12.

all fails.

still +10...

O.o

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 4:30pm

Quoted from "Metalic;2294612"

i know.

100~ fodder tries (blue and gold T14) , about 150k gold (including alkahest) to try and get ignitor chest from +10 to +12.

all fails.

still +10...

O.o

awww... at least you did not have to pay 1000 € to fail that.... yet

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 7:59pm

The only thing i dont understand: if 1%MW is harder to get cos it only happens 1% of the times, why does it give less bonus modifier?:O

Tuesday, January 8th 2013, 8:42pm

Quoted from "speedymatv;2294882"

The only thing i dont understand: if 1%MW is harder to get cos it only happens 1% of the times, why does it give less bonus modifier?:O

1% dont mean its 1% chance to get it
it means the stat is boosted by 1% from the MW

it feels like 1 and 2 and 3 % have all the same chance to proc

Wednesday, January 16th 2013, 6:11pm

Updated the tool. It should now show exact green numbers, no more deviations, yay! (at least according to my collected data)

AcUcQc

Beginner

• "AcUcQc" is male

Main Character Name: Mea

Class: Warrior

Server: Killian

Sunday, January 20th 2013, 8:38pm

this tool looks really god:) but there is one thing thats wrong :p +10 regent twinsword 1%, 2% and 3% bonus is of by one :p
like it says on 3% (+1224) on my wep its (+1223) :p it not that big deal xD

Friday, February 8th 2013, 3:33am

Guys, I have a simple question according to enchanting. I know maybe this is not the best topic, to ask, since it is about a little (and very nice) tool about MW percentage, but it is kinda in the topic, and i'll delete my post after I got the answer if it is neccessary. I was just wondering if the bonus modifiers with each successfull enchanting are set in stone? I mean I enchanted a lvl~20 boots to +6. For the 0-+3 I used 3 blue items and for the +3-+6 is used 3 green if I remember right. Every time I got +20 on defence and +26 on balance modifier. My question is doest it matter (when it comes to the numbers) what quality item we use for enchanting or it is only matter when it comes to being succesful? I mean if I use only superior items to enchant a weaponfrom 0-+12 will the bonus numbers be bigger than if I use 3 common, 3 uncommon 3 rare and 3 superior item to enchant it to +12? You can answer me in PM. And thanks.

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 1:35am

The enchanting levels always give the same bonus. For every enchanting level you get 3% of the base stat on weapon, and 4.5% more on armors. The quality of the fodder you use only affects the probability that you will succeed.

Tuesday, February 12th 2013, 11:42pm

Quoted from "Korroz;2411153"

The enchanting levels always give the same bonus. For every enchanting level you get 3% of the base stat on weapon, and 4.5% more on armors. The quality of the fodder you use only affects the probability that you will succeed.

Thanks a lot for making this clear.

RacksODT

Trainee

Tuesday, February 19th 2013, 9:32am

great tool!

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 2:45am

Thanks for this, it's pretty neat! I didn't even know that the masterwork could affect the stats differently. I finally managed to MW my axe today, and was so happy, only to find out now that it has 1% of course... :( Oh well. Does this percentage apply to only the base stats, or to all the bonuses as well, btw?

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 5:34am

Quoted from "sten360;2501030"

Thanks for this, it's pretty neat! I didn't even know that the masterwork could affect the stats differently. I finally managed to MW my axe today, and was so happy, only to find out now that it has 1% of course... :( Oh well. Does this percentage apply to only the base stats, or to all the bonuses as well, btw?

only to attack+impact , defense+balance