You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

cypriiisek

Professional

• "cypriiisek" started this thread

Main Character Name: cypriiisek

Class: Berserker

Server: Arcadia

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 5:07pm

Best berserker in Tera

Hi,

Who is the best berserker in Tera? I believe, this will be player from Ktera .. can someone give me a link to his stream or videos etc?

Ty ^^
www.tera-useless.net

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 5:22pm

has to be this guy. check out his swag

Spoiler Spoiler

and ontopic:

there no "best".

best you can get in this thread is over 9000 ppl swinging there ePeniz around and pages of flaming/trolling/ect

cypriiisek

Professional

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 5:56pm

has to be this guy. check out his swag

Spoiler Spoiler

and ontopic:

there no "best".

best you can get in this thread is over 9000 ppl swinging there ePeniz around and pages of flaming/trolling/ect
yes this boy is best lancer/zerg :D btw. I understand what you mean, well I'll ask another way: who are really good berserkers in Tera?
www.tera-useless.net

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 6:05pm

Well, one of the zerks from youtube that I think is good is(channel):

http://www.youtube.com/user/DTmaik
He/she plays here on Tera EU so maybe will even reply :)
L.E.
@cypriiisek well, hope other help u better, I only know of this one.(it seems to me that there aren't many who're doing videos, streams for zerks)

Spoiler Spoiler

cypriiisek

Professional

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 6:07pm

ouch i know him and his channel on youtube, but he isnt active in making movies or streaming duels and fc+sr...
www.tera-useless.net

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 6:09pm

how do you define "really good" ? in pvp or pve ? doing what ?
you got a some questions ? post them here.

im playing zerk since Beta and (usually) very active. done everything in pve, mchm too when it was "less easy" over 1 year ago. not saying im best, but pretty good.

im not a big pvp fan, only did some fraywind long ago and sometimes CS when bored. good scores too but vs random partys thats no wonder.

edit: oh snap, didnt saw this is in "PVP area"

cypriiisek

Professional

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 6:16pm

how do you define "really good" ? in pvp or pve ? doing what ?
you got a some questions ? post them here.

im playing zerk since Beta and (usually) very active. done everything in pve, mchm too when it was "less easy" over 1 year ago. not saying im best, but pretty good.

im not a big pvp fan, only did some fraywind long ago and sometimes CS when bored. good scores too but vs random partys thats no wonder.

edit: oh snap, didnt saw this is in "PVP area"
ofc i mean PvP - specially Dueling (prefer against other zerks, warriors and sorcerers) and SR. I want see how as zerg defeat really good sorcerers (PvP focused) in duels and in SR how play. I am really bad in SR, in duels i am not bad (not good) but sr...ouch my head..
www.tera-useless.net

Soeasy

Professional

• "Soeasy" is male
  • "Soeasy" has been banned

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 6:32pm

The best zerk that I know was Kyä on Killian, but he doesn't play anymore.

I stream too, but only rarely since I can only stream on a specific place(and not there where I live, thanks to forest internet) and my FPS sucks terrible when I stream(Grey stuff everywhere, FPS around 10-30), so it's more likely just for fun, not really serious stuff.

http://www.twitch.tv/dtmaik/profile/pastBroadcasts

but well, other good zerks(that still play) are Warmth and D.T(and no, I'm not this guy lol)

this is Warmths stream: http://www.twitch.tv/oxfordia

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 6:39pm

U already got a good reply but still, here are my ideas:
What u could do is to check on popular streaming sites if there's a stream with zerk.For instance(in case u wanna check for more other channel then what Soeasy told you):
http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Tera/videos/week
Meanwhile u could try to improve by getting a team of other 2 player(if u don't already have one) and doing deathmatches against ppl to simulate 3v3 (won't be the exact thing, but I tihnk it'll will help u)-imo this is the best u could do, but hard to acomplish, cause it won't be easy to find ppl to do deathmatch with you.( in the end i think in arena u must know the skill of other classes,like healer and other, so u know what skills to use and when to use them-when the enemy debuff you or apply on themselves certain buffs; other then this it's just how fast u react to them and how much experience you have)
oh and good luck with your zerk!

Spoiler Spoiler

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "renfer" (Mar 8th 2014, 6:45pm)

cypriiisek

Professional

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 6:55pm

These are the answers that I had in mind. Thanks a lot! 3v3 DM, its nice, but not many ppls who want train or if they want train, they dont have skill for this (yes its is possible be worst then me).
Ty all!
www.tera-useless.net

Heyyou2

Professional

• "Heyyou2" is male

Main Character Name: Heyyou

Class: Sorcerer

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 7:35pm

These are the answers that I had in mind. Thanks a lot! 3v3 DM, its nice, but not many ppls who want train or if they want train, they dont have skill for this (yes its is possible be worst then me).
Ty all!

Wanted to tell you that you have been annoying during alliance pvp. Good job.
Arcadia - En

Fury

Heyyou - sorcerer

Blessyou - priest

Lashyou - reaper

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 7:56pm

That would be me, Im the only one with a positive k/d ratio everywhere!

Heyyou2

Professional

• "Heyyou2" is male

Main Character Name: Heyyou

Class: Sorcerer

Saturday, March 8th 2014, 8:10pm

That isn't a great achievement.
Arcadia - En

Fury

Heyyou - sorcerer

Blessyou - priest

Lashyou - reaper

Sunday, March 9th 2014, 1:13pm

That isn't a great achievement.

A positive k/d ratio with zerker? You should even get an ingame achievement for that

Sunday, March 9th 2014, 3:25pm

No you're just a bad zerk or fight against bad zerks will you stop with this idea that zerks suck in PvP?

Oh and yea zerks in BG 99% are pure noobs.

Sunday, March 9th 2014, 6:18pm

Oh yes, suddenly 99% ppl what play zerk are noobs. But the class is ok...

What the absurd...

Sunday, March 9th 2014, 10:01pm

No you're just a bad zerk or fight against bad zerks will you stop with this idea that zerks suck in PvP?

Oh and yea zerks in BG 99% are pure noobs.

When more than the average suck with zerker, then its not the person behind it, but the class itself.

Well, imho zerker is fine actually. But the other classes are sadly much more stronger. Gets overshadowed extremly easy.

PvP in this game is a complete clusterfu-ck. It would need heavy rework, both in mechanics and class balance.

But its never going to happen. So the average will suck with a zerker. Simply because the class is shi-t compared to all other

Its easy -> Play the "balanced" class < Play the "op" classes

• "Phantom Archer" is male

Sunday, March 9th 2014, 10:23pm

I disagree.

Zerkers aren't the best class to play in duels, but that shouldn't decide pvp, and to be honest that isn't even real PvP because duels are heavily class-dependant.
In Mass PvP a Zerk with a healer focusing on it can deal some major hits, and if you're stunned with a +12 fully charged Zerker running at you from behind, you can't say you wouldn't "OSH!T LOL" it.
In BGs I find them completely playable, I regularly go 25/0+ whilst playing the objective, considering I can still 50-70k someone on average from behind.

Monday, March 10th 2014, 12:10am

When more than the average suck with zerker, then its not the person behind it, but the class itself.
Child's logic you have there.

Example:

> 99 out of 100 people can't shoot with awp before they die to ak-47.
> 99 out of 100 is clearly far above the average
> the 100th guy uses this weapon and kills everything before they can react. he's just that good (the sniper rifle one shots), so weapon is overpowered? or underpowered?

Obviously there's imbalance here, clearly according to your superb logic the weapon is too weak. Make the bolt-action timer to half or make it such that if you hit within 30% error, you still one shot even if you miss by 30%.

> 60 out of 100 noobs now can one shot with this weapon instantly, 60 is around average so it's fine right?
> the 100th guy? he's God.

Balanced.

/sarcasm

Monday, March 10th 2014, 9:06pm

Child's logic you have there.

Example:

> 99 out of 100 people can't shoot with awp before they die to ak-47.
> 99 out of 100 is clearly far above the average
> the 100th guy uses this weapon and kills everything before they can react. he's just that good (the sniper rifle one shots), so weapon is overpowered? or underpowered?

Obviously there's imbalance here, clearly according to your superb logic the weapon is too weak. Make the bolt-action timer to half or make it such that if you hit within 30% error, you still one shot even if you miss by 30%.

> 60 out of 100 noobs now can one shot with this weapon instantly, 60 is around average so it's fine right?
> the 100th guy? he's God.

Balanced.

/sarcasm

Now what the fuc-k is this. Are you bringing real life/game weapons into a fantasy game? FPS has nothing to do with mmorpgs either

But I agree yes, fps requires quite a lot more skill, at least the older pc fps titles.