You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 17th 2014, 11:42am

PvP Class Lancer

Hello Community, I have a question. I have a lancer lv 20, and i ask me to myself, if is the lancer a really good pvp class. Can you help me her ? Can you tell me , what are the pros and contras for a lancer in pvp ? And can i make a big damage ? Have i a chance to the other classes? Or you advice me a other class for pvp ? Thanks a lot !

Friday, January 17th 2014, 1:15pm

Lancer is one of the strongest PvP classes, I would say it's a little OP.

- Lots of CC
- Decent Damage
- Block on no CD (so that makes you really tanky, and you can use "block cancel mechanics" without worrying)
- Has low Cooldown damage absorption, and is plate so you're very tanky.
- Has Mass Pull which can decide fights, if you mass pull and have sorc/archers aoe on the pull, you can change a fight.
- Also kind of mobile, since u have a 8 sec cooldown dash when glyphed.
- Very strong 1v1 class.

Cons:

- Damage is good, but lower than dps classes.
- Not many AoE damage skills.
- You get more assists than kills usually (doesn't mean you don't get kills thu)

There are probably more to it, but that's what I could think of right now.

Friday, January 17th 2014, 6:08pm

Hello Community, I have a question. I have a lancer lv 20, and i ask me to myself, if is the lancer a really good pvp class. Can you help me her ? Can you tell me , what are the pros and contras for a lancer in pvp ? And can i make a big damage ? Have i a chance to the other classes? Or you advice me a other class for pvp ? Thanks a lot !

Best pvp class.
=> Worst Slayer EU. :crazy:

Friday, January 17th 2014, 6:58pm

BEst class for pvp, and also easy to play and do good with it. :airborne:
You dont know play.