You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 13th 2013, 5:29am

Season score reset

Anyone can tell me pls, when does this battlegrounds season resets?

Thanks

Adbox - Sorcerer (60)

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 1:41pm

Well,
there is nothing to reset kinda. If you look at NA all their top100 players have 1800+ ranking.
So there is only need of reset for few mediocre players to get their murderous intent skill with no effort.

Also reset = no punishment for wintrading.

to get top 30 you dont need reset at all since you have to "stay" there to be able to use the mount.

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 5:11pm

We didnt get change in bg or arena rating. In EU only first 4ppl get skillin arena and only 4ppl get reward in bg. Reset should be in 2 weeks. Every 90 days is reset.

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 6:50pm

It's 56 days and in two weeks it's 56 days so yes probably reset.

Friday, October 18th 2013, 9:17am

It's 56 days and in two weeks it's 56 days so yes probably reset.

That number is lie. That number was in Profile all the time and anyway reset was every 90days. Same is now. Last reset was in August so +90 days means end of October.

Also we didn't get patch with Murder Skill for Top 100 arena players and reward for top 30 FW players.

Friday, October 18th 2013, 11:56am

Saver you are wrong mate. In July they applied the CS patch with the change from 90 days to 56 days (or so) and they reseted it then. The next time they reseted was beginning of September. Next reset will be end of Oct.

While we are discussing resets and arena, quick question. Did they apply the change where you get matched with teams that have +/- 100 rating difference or is it still 300 ? Because last night we were trying to hunt those newly transfered win traders but couldn't get them as we were around 1800 rating (/3), however we ended up against you around 17xx rating (/3).

Enoll

Quoted

"all is kill"

Friday, October 18th 2013, 2:04pm

Saver you are wrong mate. In July they applied the CS patch with the change from 90 days to 56 days (or so) and they reseted it then. The next time they reseted was beginning of September. Next reset will be end of Oct.

While we are discussing resets and arena, quick question. Did they apply the change where you get matched with teams that have +/- 100 rating difference or is it still 300 ? Because last night we were trying to hunt those newly transfered win traders but couldn't get them as we were around 1800 rating (/3), however we ended up against you around 17xx rating (/3).

Enoll

Hello Enoll,

Oh really. I didn't notice that. Ok so than its cool. Yes yday we try queue because we were hoping that that Headhunters win traders are in queue and we wanted to punish them. Unfortunately they weren't or i don't know.

About rating it has been changed. It is 100 now. We tested it and you can't get entry against ppl with higher or lowest rating than 100. We also made one more test and it seems that IM is broken. We entered into the queue with 1.7k rating and we were in queue 1.5 hours and after it two teams(from our guild) with 1.4k rating entered into the queue. They didn't get entry because of us. Once we stoped queue(after 40min) they got immediately entery.From this test it looks like that team who's enter first into the queue has priority. IM system is trying to find team for 1,7k rating team and until he don't find it he will not find match for other teams. So you can block queue if you are too high rating without opponents :S.

Best regards,

Saver

Server: Killian

Friday, October 18th 2013, 2:33pm

you're talking as if you aren't a newly transfered point trader yourself

Friday, October 18th 2013, 2:39pm

This transfered like month ago, probably thinks he already veteran in killian. :lol: :lol:

@PM by Blair
You dont know play.

Friday, October 18th 2013, 2:51pm

Unfortunately for you i started this season from 1k. Your point is invalid.

I am not a veteran as I started playing in April but definitely a proven player. Those who flame me are ppl who:

1st Dont know me
2nd Haven't played against me

Period.

@PM by Blair

Quoted

"all is kill"

Friday, October 18th 2013, 2:58pm

I don't know you? I remember killing you in 1v4 in thrallhold and then you said its the only way you can win.

I've also seen your friends in pvp and they were worse than 1,4 teams like 3 months ago, im not even kidding

@PM by Blair

Friday, October 18th 2013, 3:05pm

I don't know you? I remember killing you in 1v4 in thrallhold and then you said its the only way you can win.

I've also seen your friends in pvp and they were worse than 1,4 teams like 3 months ago, im not even kidding

@PM by Blair
Flanberry, be real mate. I am sure you wasn't the best sorc in the server after 1 month play. I didn't even know how to do a proper combo but hey ho everything comes with experience.

Enoll

Hello Enoll,

Oh really. I didn't notice that. Ok so than its cool. Yes yday we try queue because we were hoping that that Headhunters win traders are in queue and we wanted to punish them. Unfortunately they weren't or i don't know.

About rating it has been changed. It is 100 now. We tested it and you can't get entry against ppl with higher or lowest rating than 100. We also made one more test and it seems that IM is broken. We entered into the queue with 1.7k rating and we were in queue 1.5 hours and after it two teams(from our guild) with 1.4k rating entered into the queue. They didn't get entry because of us. Once we stoped queue(after 40min) they got immediately entery.From this test it looks like that team who's enter first into the queue has priority. IM system is trying to find team for 1,7k rating team and until he don't find it he will not find match for other teams. So you can block queue if you are too high rating without opponents :S.

Best regards,

Saver
We have been wondering how this thing works now it all makes sense. We have ended up hours in ques knowing that other people are queing and suddenly no one gets a que. This actually explains a lot. I hope this has been reported or at least known about.

Enoll

Quoted

"all is kill"

Friday, October 18th 2013, 3:31pm

Where'd you get that experience from ? fighting this guy ? lol

I don't care its just funny how cocky all the pve transfer people are, the other day your buddy sorc was pming me bragging with his 17 kills in BG.. "i have a record of 35 and im rated 1900 in arena". You need a reality check

a person who puts his name in his posts is never gonna be good

thats completely illogical and pointless, you already have the same forum nick and u can put it as a signature instead but it still makes no sense . . too much comedy

Flanberry

Friday, October 18th 2013, 3:44pm

Where'd you get that experience from ? fighting this guy ? lol

I don't care its just funny how cocky all the pve transfer people are, the other day your buddy sorc was pming me bragging with his 17 kills in BG.. "i have a record of 35 and im rated 1900 in arena". You need a reality check

a person who puts his name in his posts is never gonna be good

thats completely illogical and pointless, you already have the same forum nick and u can put it as a signature instead but it still makes no sense . . too much comedy

Flanberry

Hi Flan,

You are still playing? Thats nice, btw you are in 1900 rating? Whats your nick? I remember only Enoll in 1900+

Friday, October 18th 2013, 3:50pm

Flanberry was 2000+ rating legit with same nickname.
You dont know play.

Friday, October 18th 2013, 4:12pm

Flanberry was 2000+ rating legit with same nickname.
Good for him ! He has played well and he has proven himself ! Now stick to the topic.

Quoted

"all is kill"

Friday, October 18th 2013, 4:40pm

Those PvE v PvP servers and "I am teh bestest you all suck" dramas are getting so old I dont even feel like fetching popcorn.
What really triggers my curiosity is the @PM by Blair though :huh:

Monday, February 10th 2014, 5:05pm

Reset should be tomorrow?

cypriiisek

Professional

Main Character Name: cypriiisek

Class: Berserker

Server: Arcadia

Monday, February 10th 2014, 5:16pm

Reset should be tomorrow
doufejme
www.tera-useless.net