You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:45pm

NA News - Reaper Release "in May"

http://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/ne…=1#post-1057906

Finally, you may have heard rumors about a new class coming to TERA.
Well, it's true—and it’s coming in May! The new class, called, the
reaper, will use chained blades to destroy opponents. This
leather-wearing DPS class will use close- to mid-range attacks to
dispose of foes. For those of you who have already maxed out all your
character slots, good news—we’re expanding the max number of character
slots to 12 and handing out one free character slot to all players!
Along with the reaper comes a ton of updates to TERA that affect new and
existing classes alike. Stay tuned for more info later this Spring.
I would guess that it'll come out around May for EU, as well.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "loadbasic" (Mar 19th 2014, 11:54pm) with the following reason: Also, GameForge has a really nice XML-based bbcode system.

IceD

Master

• "IceD" is male

Main Character Name: Narcosis

Class: Sorcerer

Server: Killian

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:55pm

Another short-term, half-baked update from BHS which will relieve the game of most of it's returning playerbase and perhaps even more after a month or two at most. And yet, after almost 3 years, there's still not even a slightest sign of any endgame content coming for TERA.

Quoted from "Roponmatsu"

Victim Girls... oh god.
Narcosis, the kinky elin sorceress.

Konijntje

Professional

• "Konijntje" is male

Main Character Name: Konijntje

Class: Warrior

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:54am

This reaper class will be awesomely fun as everyone have seen on video's.
Hope it will be on tera europe soon!

Personally though i'm not sure if it will replace my cute elin warrior. I might miss the block too much for pve and backstab for pvp.
I play on Killian! Konijntje | Elinminate | Toriwa | Nebri
Whisper me if you need me (guild related) :beer:

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 2:55am

This reaper class will be awesomely fun as everyone have seen on video's.
Hope it will be on tera europe soon!

Personally though i'm not sure if it will replace my cute elin warrior. I might miss the block too much for pve and backstab for pvp.

if you've played the class, as some of us have, youll realise its actually pretty shit. It looks good and flashy but its nothing special al all in all honesty.

Konijntje

Professional

• "Konijntje" is male

Main Character Name: Konijntje

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 3:00am

Could be. But realise one also has to get skilled in every class. See what to do when and what, and with what glyphs...
Also, there's probaly going to be alot of balancing done in the future.

Bit no i have not played it yet:)
I play on Killian! Konijntje | Elinminate | Toriwa | Nebri
Whisper me if you need me (guild related) :beer:

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 3:09am

that's not even the case, tested it against each class, and there skills are just so limited, youll see what I mean eventually when you play it, its basically nothing more than a blatant cash grab, they had no interest in the class itself, just a way of making money, pure reason its elin only.

The serious lack of skills and potential just ruined the reaper class once you get into it and past the flash skills.

Im more interested in the fact that the new "HARD MODE" dungeon is added to KTERA today, imo the fate of tera rests on this, if its another completely pathetic instance like kg / cw / sf / wh / it will show the true future of tera, everything equalised and no skill, designed for kids that have no interest in really learning how to play.

Aunica

Dragon Goddess

• "Aunica" is female

Main Character Name: Nunalli

Class: Priest

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 3:43am

I haven't played reaper yet either but I haven't heard very good things about it. I'll probably try it but as you all know, not many people will like it anyway.

# Aunica - 60 Zerk # Nunalli - 60 Priest # Gretalda - 40 Lancer #

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 5:36am

Another short-term, half-baked update from BHS which will relieve the game of most of it's returning playerbase and perhaps even more after a month or two at most. And yet, after almost 3 years, there's still not even a slightest sign of any endgame content coming for TERA.
well there's this..

Quoted

KTERA March 20 Patch Preview
The next "hardest" dungeon, Raging Khielsreugal's Cave, will open after their 6 hour maintenance on March 20. Not much information has been released other than what you will see in the patch notes so we'll see how it plays out. You can bet a lot of players will be running in to see what it's like.

As usual the content of these patch notes apply to KTERA and may change before reaching NA TERA.

anyway, how soon do EU updates generaly come after NA?
''Until I met you, I was dead. An impotent corpse existing behind a false guise of life. A life in which I did nothing real. Day to day, I merely went through the motions of living as if I were a zombie. And I always had the feeling that I was gradually dying. If I'm condemned to go back to that, then I'd rather..''

mar_tin

Intermediate

• "mar_tin" is male

Main Character Name: Kanane

Class: Sorcerer

Server: Zenobia

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 5:58am

Last update come three weeks after it hit NA. And that was a small patch compared to the reaper.

Suzzy

Intermediate

• "Suzzy" is female

Class: Reaper

Server: Arcadia

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 7:28am

I wonder if we get 1 more character slot for new class :rolleyes:

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:08am

Quoted

For those of you who have already maxed out all your
well, it says so
''Until I met you, I was dead. An impotent corpse existing behind a false guise of life. A life in which I did nothing real. Day to day, I merely went through the motions of living as if I were a zombie. And I always had the feeling that I was gradually dying. If I'm condemned to go back to that, then I'd rather..''

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:10am

I wonder if we get 1 more character slot for new class :rolleyes:
:lol:

Suzzy

Intermediate

• "Suzzy" is female

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:24am

Quoted

For those of you who have already maxed out all your
well, it says so
Yes it say so for them but let's hope we get it to on Europe

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 8:40am

It's part of the update from korea.We'll get the same.

Elfyoath

Intermediate

• "Elfyoath" is male

Main Character Name: Elfyoath

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:17am

Yes we get 1 more char slot, read in Ktera news. :rolleyes:

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 9:59am

I´m so glad its crap. 1st because its elin only and second its skills were looking srsly overpowered.

LFG dungeon/bg NO REAPER ,pm

Suzzy

Intermediate

• "Suzzy" is female

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:19am

I´m so glad its crap. 1st because its elin only and second its skills were looking srsly overpowered.

I agree with you! I dont like because is elin only and I am not a fan of the animation either but let's hope in PVE will be good. After all not all server will be a reaper I hope.

Panaria

Trainee

• "Panaria" is female

Main Character Name: Panaria

Class: Mystic

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 11:46am

Not so much op as trying to be a bit of everything. The problem with that is that you get little bits of what makes other classes good without actually making the class well rounded and good itself. I'll probably play one because curiosity like everyone else but i don't think the future of Tera will be made with this update. If anything when the devs start making ridiculous new classes it usually means the game jumped the shark and they ran out of ideas.

evilias

Trainee

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:03pm

I agree with you! I dont like because is elin only and I am not a fan of the animation either but let's hope in PVE will be good. After all not all server will be a reaper I hope.

My friend plays in KTera and what I have heard from him is that the reaper sucks in PvE due to low dmg, but he told me that devs are going to buff dmg of this class. On the other side, reaper is a real hell on earth in PvP. My friend told me that reaper has high utility in PvP and its almost immortal class.

Thursday, March 20th 2014, 12:19pm

Please don't assume that because something is in the Korean or American Update it will come to Europe too. Our versions are different, don't forget that.