You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 8th 2013, 1:20pm

Can't turn in guild quests!

Since the new patch i've been unable to turn in completed guild quests. New guild quests show on the board as before. I take a quest, kill the mobs, finish the quest (turns green) but the npcs who give the Catharnach Awards don't have the blue star above them! Checked in different towns and it's always the same. It's f.. annoying! And of course you can't turn them in later because when you lvl up they become "NO LONGER ELIGIBLE" (finished quests!!! - wtf!? :pillepalle: ). I lost so many CA because of this i lost the count :dash:
I don't recall any onfo about it in the patch notes so do any of you guys have the same problem?

Monday, July 8th 2013, 8:45pm

I've noticed the same thing. My theory is that Catharnatch awards are being phased out with the alliance update thus they've disabled the quest turnins. That's just a theory though. Also you can still turn in ineligible quests, you just can't gain any more credit for them or pick them up if you didn't have them already. If you have a completed one in your log it can be handed in though.

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 7:46am

I wouldn't write if I could turn in those quests. The problem is I can't. The npcs don't have the option do to so. If i "talk" to them a window pops up but there is no button to turn in quests. Anyway, I stopped doing GQ. Hope it'll be fixed or at least explained by GF.

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 12:11pm

What Hainiryun means is that in normal situations, if a quest turns Ineligible in your log you can still hand it in if it's complete - let's say you have a catharnach quest to kill 20 hyenas per token, you kill 39, then on the 39th you ding a level and become ineligible, you could go to the coordinator and get 1 catharnach award for the 20, but you'd never be able to complete the spare 19 hyenas.

But yes, the issue right now is that all Coordinators have been disabled. You can still earn credit for Catharnach (and even vanarch point) quests, but there's no way to hand them in. The quests still exist though, as if you abandon them they still pop up at the guild quest board.

My theory is that they're only temporarily disabled due to the Vanarch Policy Point quests. As soon as the alliance patch arrives I think we'll be able to turn them in again, because Catharnachs are used for far more than just registering for vanarchy (like buff potions). I also wonder if the old vanarch quests giving policy points might end up giving some kind of monthly contribution to the alliance grinding.

I guess we'll see. For now, save up all those catharnach quests. You -can't- hand them in anywhere right now, but there's at least a fair chance that the NPCs will be reenabled once vanarchy fully swaps to the alliance patch, as the game is in a weird hybrid state right now.
Read the tribulations of <Meow>'s young priestess - Ellorah's Diary.

Tuesday, July 9th 2013, 1:24pm

Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see. Too bad I allready trashed all the finished guild quests. Anyway thanks for the reply.