You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 12:54pm

The full 'Noctenium set' crafted

Got the set 2 days ago on the Zenobia server for my human male warrior, thought I'd share the radioactive green goodness with you guys:

And its stats:

Stats wise, its not as good as the conjunct, but I love looking like a green ranger, brings me back. Lol.

What do you guys think about the colour scheme / design ? some said its hideous, some loved it... I love it personally. Good luck hunting !

Artiste

Professional

• "Artiste" has been banned

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 1:10pm

It's sad that we cant use that as template.
This F2P system make more random... Boxe with a chance to drop spellbind.

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 1:28pm

No double atk-speed on wep makes me sad ;__;
IG: Pingu
Server: Killian
__inactive__

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 2:11pm

You can get yout conjuct stuff in a few days with dailies and tera club, so why loosing time with this stuff? ;)

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 3:20pm

It's sad that we cant use that as template.

this , so much. ;(

i do like the design on Elin,
but dont really want to make worse gear (+enchant it) for my chars atm :cursing:

Yuue

Intermediate

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 5:34pm

The first time i saw pictures of this set, this ugly green was actually white. I loved the blue and white combination, so i spent some time to craft it and use it for 'afking' (since we cant use it as template). Unfortunately, that blue&white combo turned blue&ugly green. Such a disappointment.
"There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so."
- William Shakespeare

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 5:56pm

I have crafted the cuirass myself and have masterworked it already. it really takes 4-5 MES maximum to be masterworked and once it is the only difference between it and Conjunct cuirass is just some base stats (which are not that important in PvP anyway) and 2 points of ilvl. Also instead of the rerollable stat, Noct pieces have one of the options Conjuct pieces have as rerolls fixed on them, and the body armor actually has the stat you would reroll for so if u dont have Conjunct body armor it IS worth going for the Noct armor instead.

Wednesday, August 28th 2013, 7:53pm

The first time i saw pictures of this set, this ugly green was actually white. I loved the blue and white combination, so i spent some time to craft it and use it for 'afking' (since we cant use it as template). Unfortunately, that blue&white combo turned blue&ugly green. Such a disappointment.
I actually like the green oO.. but yeah many people share your opinion, people either hate or love it, one of both :p.

Shi

Intermediate

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 1:23am

You can get yout conjuct stuff in a few days with dailies and tera club, so why loosing time with this stuff? ;)

The reason he got that Set is because "Noct Gear set" is similar to KN20 item set which is "Easy to MW" but they get poor stats compared to Conjunct Set.

Characters (All level 60): (Main Char)
Aikatsu - Berserker l Ku - Priest l Mizuhashi - Lancer l Hoshimiya - Sorcerer
Shikû - Mystic l Shiyori - Warrior l Erushi - Reaper

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 7:45am

What is the point of saving few MES if you get worse stats?
I would make that set if one could use it as a template (even with that horrible color), but as it is its basically worthless.

Yayoichi

Intermediate

Main Character Name: Chibiki

Class: Archer

Server: Killian

Friday, August 30th 2013, 12:56am

it really is weird they didn't at least make the set on par with conjunct, so there was a reason to make it. As it is there is no reason to get it unless you really like the template, which is a shame.
Alts: Yayoi(Warrior) Shiodome(Reaper) Iori(Priest) Dekochan(Sorcerer) Chinatsu(Lancer) Freddie(Slayer) Yukipo(Berserker)

Friday, August 30th 2013, 1:05am

What is the point of saving few MES if you get worse stats?
I would make that set if one could use it as a template (even with that horrible color), but as it is its basically worthless.

it really is weird they didn't at least make the set on par with conjunct, so there was a reason to make it. As it is there is no reason to get it unless you really like the template, which is a shame.

they are still good (and kinda cheap cause easy MW and no stat reroll) for alts or new players.

Friday, August 30th 2013, 9:40am

In fact unless you like the skin, there is absolutely no reason to craft them.
Superior Noctenium Membrane is needed for making one of the material of Ruthless visionmaker set.

Friday, August 30th 2013, 3:16pm

The reason he got that Set is because "Noct Gear set" is similar to KN20 item set which is "Easy to MW" but they get poor stats compared to Conjunct Set.
Mayhem is superrior to regent for more reasons than easy to mw (+1 stat, 3% bonus and less useless stats) and it has same base stats as regents. Noct Gear has obviously lower stats so it is not worth it especially when going to +12 can be pain. It took me less than 1 week to get full conjuct. Masterworked weapon on ~25 mes, chest on ~5mes.
:gamer: Warrior 60 - Slayer 60 - Zerk 60 - Priest 60 - Lancer 60 - Mystic 52 - Sorcerer 44 - Archer 34

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 5:57pm

i am new player. as i understood,this must be a pvp set,what you talking about.
how i can craft it ? from title "noctenium" i can think that is should be from alliance terretory drop mats. is it? in past i checked some imformation and found that can craft one pvp set as a starting one, before the other higher lvl which are expensive.
where i can get a recipe for that ? and the components?
Just a Noob...of Killian server