You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to TERA - Europe Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

April

Beginner

• "April" is female
  • "April" started this thread

Class: Priest

Server: Veritas

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 9:02am

Being Echelon

Hey there i have a newbie question. How can i be an echelon? Currently my rank is 48 and my score is 1171. I want to know for example " you need to be on top ... or you should have ... score" etc.

Thanks ^^

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 9:53am

Hey there i have a newbie question. How can i be an echelon? Currently my rank is 48 and my score is 1171. I want to know for example " you need to be on top ... or you should have ... score" etc.

Thanks ^^
You need to keep Your Rank until the start of the next Exarch Season. So until then, maintain Your spot at the Top 80 players of Your Alliance.

April

Beginner

• "April" is female
  • "April" started this thread

Class: Priest

Server: Veritas

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 11:09am

Thank you ^^

IceD

Master

• "IceD" is male

Main Character Name: Narcosis

Class: Sorcerer

Server: Killian

Sunday, September 22nd 2013, 12:16pm

There are four echeleon ranks in total. The difference between them lies in the ammounts of flags they carry with them; echeleon rank 1 has acess to all the flags, while the echeleon rank 4 has only one. The flags give various buffs, accordingly to the rank: power, endurance, speed, resistance. For example, echeleon rank 1 carries all flags, while echeleon rank 4 carries only the resistance flag. All echeleons get the mask and mount.

The higher your personal rank, the higher you will get in the ranks of echeleons, once the challenge period ends.

echeleon rank 1: maintain your score in the top 20 players (01-20)
echeleon rank 2: maintain your score in the top 40 players (21-40)
echeleon rank 3: maintain your score in the top 60 players (41-60)
echeleon rank 4: maintain your score in the top 80 players (61-80)

Note that this applies to your faction top 80, not the overall top 100 alliance contributors. You can check it out in your personal alliance info.

Quoted from "Roponmatsu"

Victim Girls... oh god.
Narcosis, the kinky elin sorceress.