You are not logged in.

Monday, September 16th 2013, 7:37pm

Server population

Hello guys!

When the game first turned free I made a character on Zuras. It was nicely populated, plenty of people everywhere, loads of things to buy at the broker. I got to level 60 and quit, as I was leaving the country. Now I'm back and it seems like Zuras is really empty. I've been leveling alts and the maps seem really empty. Also there are really few items to be bought at the broker. I wanted to upgrade a friends lvl 35 weapon to +6 for fun, but there is not a single white or green tier 7 weapon of any kind at the broker.

tl;dr - Is it just Zuras that is that empty, or is it normal in Tera? I'm not sure if I should reroll on another server like Killian.

Thanks in advance!
Dave

cypriiisek

Intermediate

Monday, September 16th 2013, 7:46pm

for PvP Killian, for PvE Arcadia or Fraya

nabz

Former EN Moderator

Monday, September 16th 2013, 7:47pm

i played on veritas for a long time...got my slayer to 60 and stuff...and then moved to killian...started from scratch. I dont regret the switch. I would advise you to switch if you don't have godly gears with your char.
Forum Rules and Guidelines

Pessimism is just a higher form of optimism. If you expect nothing from people, then you go through life being pleasantly surprised.

Monday, September 16th 2013, 11:33pm

I rerolled on Killian and theres looooooooads of people and items at the broker.

Thanks alot guys! See you around :*

Tuesday, September 17th 2013, 8:07am

But yeah, killian is really populated.
You dont know play.

Tuesday, September 17th 2013, 9:08am

You can upgrade tier 7 weapon with t7, t8 , t9 , t10 .... or more fooders ;)